Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

ADVANCE DIWALI.jpg

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

Vani09, sangeethakripa and coolmum like this.
  2. suryakala

Happy Advanced Deepavali wishes to you and your family.
    ADVANCE DIWALI.jpg

ashima10 likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DDs @ishaansmom , @iamsrihere and @lakshmikguru sister,

Advance Diwali wishes to you and your families.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you all. I will continue to pray for you all.

May Baba bless you all and fulfill your wishes soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

lakshmikguru and iamsrihere like this.
  4. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear ma,

Thank u very much for the wishes..Wishing u and your family a very happy Diwali... May Baba bless you in abundance..
    Om Sairam.

ishaansmom and suryakala like this.
  5. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Happy and safe diwali to everyone....
    Suryakala maam, kindly pray for us and for everyone....

God bless everyone with peace

suryakala likes this.
  6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

thanks & same to you Maa.
    happy Dhanteras as well! may the goddess and gods keep showing their blessings on us and always show us the right path in life :)

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

DIWALI SAI.JPG
    Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahe
    Sachithanandaya Dheemahe
    Thanno Sai Prachodayath.

Dear Members of IL Family,

Wish you and your families a very Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year.

DIWALI7.jpg

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @waiting4rmlong , @Babyhope86 ,
    @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , D @Teju2017 ,- today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @hemavijay , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @Babyhope86 , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a happy and cheerful life soon.

Dear @RekhaKulkarni , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @ishaansmom, today, I prayed for your son's good health. May Baba bless your son with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @nandinimithun ,today, I prayed for your husband's good health. May Baba bless your husband with good health, peace of mind and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

OCT 19.jpg

ashima10, Shanvy, 28neha and 5 others like this.
  8. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala maa
    Thanks for your Deepavali wishes and your prayers. Feeling blessed seeing the wonderful darshan of Baba.
    May Baba bless us all this Deepavali with health and prosper.
    Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  9. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Thankyou
    Thankyou ma for the prayers.. happy Deepavali to you and your family

suryakala likes this.
  10. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa
    Hearty Diwali Wishes to Sri Sainath Maharaj and to you. Your prayers and baba's darshan bring peace to joy. thank you for wishes and prayers.

suryakala likes this.