Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. MrsTintin

MrsTintin New IL'ite

Hello Sir.. Could you please check our horoscope and let us knw if we would be able to settle abroad and when? Also about our marital life and career. Details as below
    Me - 15-02-1989 1:30pm
    Husband - 08-12-1986 3:45am

2. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I am awaiting call for a new job. Can you please check the horoscope and let me know if i will be called for the new job in the next few months or will it get delayed.
    DOB 24/11/1982
    5am,Cochin,Kerala.

3. b99

b99 New IL'ite

Sir , can you please help me in knowing this

4. Meghaniranjan

Meghaniranjan New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

This is my sister detail.
    Name: Manjula N
    D.O.B: 10- MAY-1992
    Time: 10.02 AM, Sunday
    Place : Kollegal, Karnataka, India.

Can you please tell when she is will get marry? and also looking for good job. and please tell is it LOVE or Arrange Marriage?

Thank You

5. sathyapadma

sathyapadma New IL'ite

Sir
    My sister has been married since 2.5 years. Right from the beginning, she has lots of problem. Her husband is not having a steady mind. Few months back, he said he is going to divorce her and sent her back. After some days, he called her. She was there for few months. Again, he sent her back 2 days before. I am giving their birth details below :
    My sister
    Dob 17th April 1987
    Place of Birth Chennai
    Time of Birth 1.20 AM

Her husband's details
    Dob 30.07.1983
    Place of birth cuddalore
    Time of birth 11.30 pm.
    Kindly advise if he will change his mind. My sister is presently staying with us and is very depressed.

6. meenalkrishna

meenalkrishna New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am writing this to you because I am in a dire situation. You have always helped me in past and given me hope. When all else fails, I turn to you. And here I am again.
    Since Dec 2016 (after I joined back from my maternity leave), my job situation had not been good. My manager, who used to support me, left. And the new manager that came in does not like me at all. Even though I have performed well in my recent assignments (my CEO congratulated me for the good work), he is still bent on getting me out of his team. I am very worried and looking for a new job. Can you tell me if there is something I can do to help me find a new job? I came very close to getting selected but did not make it to the final selection. Also, if I land a new job, will I be successful? Here are my details:
    DOB: NOV 12, 1979
    POB: Shajapur, MP
    TOB: 12:01PM

7. Nirey

Nirey New IL'ite

Sir,

Name : Niraimathi
    Date of birth: 19/04/1984
    Place of birth: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
    Time: 4.55am

Sir kindly let me know about my life..
    I got married on 2008 after 7½yrs I separated from my husband because of some misunderstanding but until now my divorce getting drag by him because he is refusing to give me settlement. We both have one property he willing to give divorce without any settlement and my wedding jewelries alrdy 3yrs we separated but my life still hanging like this.
    Kindly tell me when I can solve this matter in my life. How the Justice will b positive or negative?
    After this divorce settle how my future life will be? Currently I'm really living life without happy too much stressed.

Please help tell me how my life will b in future after this divorce. Thank you

8. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Namaste sir,
    Could you please see my sister chart, she currently facing lot of mental tension between her and husband, she is thinking divorce option. Howmuch ever we convince her they continue to fight each day .her husband is also saying divorce is going to happen..please gives us remedy , pariharam for their happy life..when willtheir issues solve ..please guide us...

sister DOB: 5.10.1980, Time :1.12 PM place pollachi
    brother in law DOB: 19.08.1978, Time: 10.09 PM place Dindugal

9. lovelytulipz

lovelytulipz Bronze IL'ite

Namasthe gurugaru....
    Financial position of my family is very low... I am currently on a very long career break and right now trying my luck to get a job but in vain.... do I ever will get a job... or should I leave the hope. Iam getting depressed and this is effecting my health very adversely... does my horoscope supports for a job... or should I face problems like this only...
    Please reply me... thanks in advance.

My dob details are
    DOB 1-11-1985....5:55pm.... Guntur (Ap)

10. kimmy

kimmy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I am fed of marriage and want to file divorce pls let me know how my time is.

Aug 22, 1979
    chennai
    7.30 pm