Which is the best wet grinder?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gopituty, Apr 30, 2012.

1. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Hi.. We wanted to buy a table top wet grinder.. Can someone suggest the best one? It should be fast, easy to handle and of good quality.. There were many threads related to the same topic and they all are very old (2008 and 2009) but most of them have recommended Elgi Ultra.. Is it the same now also? Can you please suggest the brand with the model name as well.. Thanks in advance..

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

3. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Thank u Swaran..

4. LavanyaR

LavanyaR New IL'ite

thanks,
    even i am looking to buy new grinder and not sure which one to buy.

5. puzzlesolver

puzzlesolver New IL'ite

6. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

i bought a Shantha tilting wet grinder in 1994. it worked so efficiently up to 2016 though we used to do minor repairs mow & then.The maintenance is more important. I was the only person handling it. Then we engaged a cook . After some time it started giving trouble.As we had repaired it many times we bought Shantha table top grinder recently.

Some electronic gadgets they give so many mind alluring ads but we should be careful.The old cookers are so strong compared to the new ones. There are so many sites giving rating & comments & their personal experience. With patience u have to go thro them. Your health status whether u can bend frequently in case of ordinary grinders , in Table top your height, slab height etc are also to be taken into account.Otherwise u have to put a small slab for that. It is better to avoid wood as i may not withstand the weight, if wet, cockroaches will come etc.

Similarly i bought the glen stove merely for fancy. while operating i noticed the heat is unbearable though the stove is quite efficient.With great reluctance i exchanged it for some other.It fetched a good value also.

" The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep"

7. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

If u want to buy tilting grinder Premier is best. Because my mom is using it for the past ten years without any problem. I used ultra grinder and it was good.