Pray for my family

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by deepthylakshmi, Jan 23, 2016.

1. deepthylakshmi

deepthylakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hello Friends....Really worried so much and not getting good sleep and that's why writing this message in the morning At 3:47am. My MIL was diagnosed with breast cancer during 2014 and it was a very hard process we followed pocketing all expenses from our salary and no insurance claim. we thought treatment is completely done and during dec 2014 we went to Coorg to celebrate this success. we planned for our second baby in 2015 and delivered on 31 dec 2015. we thought we r going to enjoy. but on 4th jan 2016 my MIL went for a yearly checkup and diagnosed that cancer has got spread to liver. OMG!!!i am at my moms place due to delivery and hubby is managing elder one with mil at our place. he called me one day and literally he was crying. I couldn't be relaxed at all and on that day breast feed has got reduced little and my lo suffered a bit.! now we r going to give her Ayurvedic treatment. I am really worried how am I going to manage with 2 little ones and sick mil. need to look for full time maid which is going to be challenging. now!!! problem is yesterday my hubby came to see me and suddenly he is saying severe abdomen pain. usually he will not talk about going to doctor... he will himself manage. I sm really worried much. doctor said nothing but still mind is not constant. my mil is now saying that our house is not lucky and that's why we r getting all these.......two families in our flat has got similar disease one on throat and the other one was just a tumour in urinary trac. my mil is saying everybody in the flat are getting this disease and she thinks severe problem with vaastu. we just got our loving home. this is our dream home for me and my hubby. first property we got as we got married. everybody in the family are so jealous that we hog a good flat in a descent location at good rate. I need ur prayers and advice for speedy recovery of my mil and some Pooja I can do at home so that all of us in our family are safe!!!

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We pray that all your problems will get solved soon.

Why don't you contact some vastu consultant and see if everything is fine. They will do some repair work inside the house so everything will be fine.

3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Call vasthu experts to u'r house hope all u'r problem solved . om sai ram
    Sarvey Jana sukhino bhavathu

4. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

First congratulations on new arrival.
    Sorry to hear about your problems.
    like others say, if you think it is a vaastu Dosha consult a vaastu /feng shui consultant , usually they will tell you something not much expensive.

I will pray and do Ram Raksha Stotra for you , I found it miraculous in the past.

You can get it here
    Sri Ram Raksha Stotra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lA9DCgNZxM

Just keep it playing and may Sri Rama protect you.

5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Sorry for the problems u r facing.. dont worry,we will pray for you. You can do a gayathri homam in ur house. hope that helps.

6. deepthylakshmi

Thanks so much friends... i am just thinking... OMG! it is this long that i havent looked at IL...My MIL passed away last year during diwali oct 25th... she had a horrible death. I read about cancer is a hearless disease.. i have seen her.. dying stage by stage... Yes! it is a heartless disease... My MIL suffered a lot.

7. deepthylakshmi

MY little one is going to be 2 yrs by 31st dec... and days have gone!!.. i am managing somehow.. and my husband is very clear and said dont quit job.. Keep running only then u r mind will be freee. s.. I am running. not finding time to sleep. but okay. i like this pressure.

8. deepthylakshmi

Now! give me some good suggestions on vasthu.. dear friends