1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Oye!!! Post script you didn't see?! I have posted saying that I will be posting an other episode that evening.
    Anyway! will send you a message here after!:smile:
    Your other questions will be answered in the story! :grinning:

2. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Where is today episod ??:icon_pc::icon_pc:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Posting now madam :tonguewink:

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 84:

Rathna: Good

Sandhya: Saw his photo?

Jaanvi: Yes. He is tall and fair. Didn’t like him anyway.

Rathna: Are you ok now by the way?

Jaanvi: I think yes. My choice has gone wrong. I don’t want to hurt my mom anymore. Will just marry whomever she decides. That’s it.

Sandhya: Your mom knows about Arun? Did you tell her?

Jaanvi: No. But she can sense that something is terribly wrong and this should be the reason. But she didn’t ask me anything.

Sandhya: Hmmm

Jaanvi: And Lekha…. Am happy for you. Enjoy with Amar!

Lekha: How are you Jaanvi….Just forget everything! Imagine that was your worst nightmare.

Jaanvi: Hmmm…fine…Will update you guys in the evening.

Lekha kept her phone on the kitchen rack and resumed cooking. She was not the one who shares her feelings with others. Whether its happiness or sorrow, it never went out of her heart.

“My darlinggg” – Amar hugged her from behind.

“Yes” – Lekha flashed her usual smile.

“By the way, are you still angry on me for leaving you alone…” – Amar asked as he kept his chin on her shoulder.

As you said, I saw a different world. Which I never saw. Loneliness. Which is not always pathetic. It was refreshing. It made me to explore many things within me. And THAT incident which made me to gain confidence…..Thanks that you left me alone…Even if it was for months.

“Lekha……Where are you” – Amar shook her as she was getting drowned in her own thoughts.

“No….Am not angry on you….” – Lekha smiled

“Really?” - Amar

“Yes. I am much more confident now….” – Lekha

“This is how I wanted you to be…..bold, confident, independent.” – Amar

“But still…somewhere deep in my heart….A small dot of anger remains…don’t know why… I feel like you loved me a lot…And how can you leave me alone in an unknown city…” – Lekha

Amar smiled at her.

He turned off the stove and stood facing her.

“My dear….” – He kept both his palm on her shoulders.

“Just because I love you, I cannot be with you 24*7. We are different human beings living together. That’s it. I have my preferences, goals, dreams….and you should have yours. Of course we can compensate and we have to compensate at times. But that doesn’t meant that I can be with you as a body guard every second. Every individual should have their own life. Every creature struggles to save its life. Even we have to be like that. We should be capable of saving ourselves. Rather than expecting others to save us. And I know you started liking your karate class now and I can see the confidence in your face now.” – Amar

“Agree?” - Amar looked at her face eagerly

“Hmmm yes” – Lekha nodded her head.

“We are just two individuals and everything is separate. Be practical.” – Amar

“But it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you or I don’t care for you. You are really a special person in my journey of life. I love you means you are the only girl in my life. I can’t imagine anyone else in your place. I will stay truthful to you till my last breath. And I will stand up if someone harms your dignity. And I will try my best to keep you happy financially. And I am trying my best in emotional aspect as well. This is love in my perspective.”

“And if you think what I think or said is wrong, let’s talk on this…..” – Amar smiled

Lekha felt he is sensible and smiled at him without saying anything.

“And yeah….I can imagine to some extent what you might have gone through in my absence! I don’t want to discuss that. Finally you are strong now! And that’s what matters to me” – Saying this Amar left the kitchen and Lekha resumed her cooking.

It was evening 5 and Jaanvi was wearing a light pink silk saree and her curly hair was braided into a thick braid. Her mom pinned flowers on her hair and heavy gold jewellery were adorning her neck.

“Come out when I call you.” – saying Chithra went out of that small room.

Around 6, they came home. An elderly couple and their son.

Chithra arranged sweets and snacks for them. The plate was filled with colourful sweets and savouries.

“Jaanvi….” – Chithra called her daughter

Jaanvi came out slowly and stood without looking at anyone.

“She is Jaanvi.” – Chithra held her arms and made her to sit on the mat.

Everyone looked at Jaanvi and liked her.

“We like your girl. We can talk further if our son is ok” – They smiled at Jaanvi’s parents.

“Maa…I need to talk with the girl” – Venkatesh stood

“Sure” – Jaanvi’s mother pulled jaanvi’s hands and she stood at once.

Jaanvi’s heart worked faster as she walked towards the balcony.

“Hi Jaanvi…Am Venkatesh” – He gave his hands with a smile.

“Hello” – Jaanvi shook his hand.

After briefing about his qualification and job, he asked the question

“Do you like me?!! Are you ok for this marriage?”

“Yes. I am ok with this marriage” – Jaanvi said forcing a smile.

“Good then. And……” – Venkatesh paused

“I don’t have any past relationships. Do you have any?” – Venkatesh.

“No I don’t” – Jaanvi replied without even waiting for a second.

All her focus was to make her mom happy who is struggling hard to give her a good life. She didn’t want to spoil anything by saying anything about her past.

“Good. So everything is fine right? We shall proceed further?” – Venkatesh.

“Yes” – Jaanvi said with a smile.

“Ok. See you.” – Venkatest left with a smile and Jaanvi kept standing at the balcony staring at the sky.

After few minutes, she walked into the bedroom slowly.

“We don’t have any demands. You said your daughter is working and let her continue with that. We are not going to stop. You people just arrange the wedding. That’s it. We don’t have any demands from our side” – Venkatesh’s dad

“Oh….ok. I will check with the astrologer for auspicious dates and will call you tomorrow” – Chithra said with a humble smile.

“Good. We will leave now.” – All three stood.

“Aunty” – Venkatesh looked at Chithra

“Can I have Jaanvi’s number?” – he asked politely

“Sure!” – Chithra smiled.

Venkatesh walked away happily saving her number.

Jaanvi: Girls…..they came yesterday! Its fixed.

Rathna: Hey wow!!!!! Good news! You like the guy na?!!!

Jaanvi: Whats there to like or dislike. Nothing of that sort. I want this marriage to happen.

Sandhya: Engagement fixed?

Jaanvi: Yes. In another 2 days. Friday.

Rathna: What?!!! How will I come?!! Its festival season and tickets won’t be available for sure: (. Anyway!!! My best wishes darling!!! Bad things passed away. Only good things gonna happen now.

Jaanvi: Hmmm

Lekha: I think only Sandhya can attend the function. Neither me nor Rathna can come.

Jaanvi: Yeah……

Sandhya: Hmmmm

“Hey you know what…..Jaanvi’s engagement has been fixed….Finally she will get married…” – Sandhya said happily to Ram who was busy playing games.

“Hmmmm good. But she got over from the past experience? She is fine now?” – Ram

“I think she is getting back to normal. Yet to recover completely though” – Sandhya said leaning on his shoulders.

“Good if her life turns up good” – Ram

Sandhya saw the coffee mug beside him and took her head from his shoulders.

“Even your coffee mug….I have to wash is it?!!! Cant you do?” – Sandhya raised her voice and Ram didn’t move his eyes from his mobile screen

“All works has to be done by me” – Sandhya frowned.

“If you want, lets go back to my mom’s house and she will share your works” – Ram winked at her and Sandhya punched him on his arms.

Both kept laughing and Ram resumed playing the games.

“But Sandhya, if you find it hard to manage both home and office, you can resign if you want.” – Ram

“Even I thought about it. Its highly stressful at office. Yesterday had my lunch at 3.30” – Sandhya

“Decide and tell me” – Ram

“you know what?! My school mate is working as HR in the one of the companies that I got selected. He was a good friend of mine. Lost his contact. Got now” – Ram smiled.

“Few more days for joining na….” – Sandhya smiled

“Yeah. I will become Team Leader” – Ram continued

“Good that its just one month of notice period here” – Ram sighed.

Sandhya leaned on his shoulders and smiled as she closed her eyes.

"I love you idiot....Even if you don't wash your coffee mug"

5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Girl, why leka didnt tell about the incident to him ???

Hows this venkatesh ??? Will she keep jhaanvi happy ??

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

She is never the one who shared everything with others.
    And she didn't want anyone else to know about the incident except her.
    Since she was too close to her dad, she told him seeing his teary eyes.
    And not everything has to be shared with life partner. Lekha thought so.
    And regarding Venkatesh, he seems to be good.
    Good day Girl :thumbsup:

7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I really wish good things happen to Jhanvi. However, I also wish that she told about her past to Venkatesh. I understand that she didn't want to take any chances to ruin the proposal and upset her mother but marriage is all about trust. I just hope that her action of hiding her past doesn't backfire against her one day.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

And Iniyaa, there's so much I want to write about your writing but I just don't have the time to tell everything. Your writing has a soul in it, it truly does. Everyone can write a story but it takes a special writer to make you feel moved and so very connected to the characters and the story line. You are one such special writer! In fact, you are the reason why I keep coming to Indusladies now! I wish you all the best and I do hope that you will seriously consider publishing your works one day for more people to obtain the joy and experience that we do! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Anu14 and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

We have to wait and watch dear to see whether it backfires or not...
    Though its better to tell about our past, not everyone does or not everyone can do....
    So lets see whats going to happen to Jaanvi dear.....

Sofea likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

You have made my day dear....I couldn't stop smiling reading your words...
    Thank you so much for these words...I don't need anything else other than this for my story.....:blush:
    Don't know what else to say beyond "Thank you".
    But you have given me a wonderful feeling and something to feel good about my work.
    Thank you. Stay blessed and have a wonderful day ahead:blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Hugs to you:blush:

Sofea likes this.