Sai divya pooja need help

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by meenu81, Jul 6, 2012.

1. anjaliver

anjaliver New IL'ite

Hello Devi Thanks for the procedure Could You please tell can we drop the coin tied in the cloth in any sai baba temple instead of shutdown?? QUOTE="Devi30, post: 3887075, member: 463021"]Hi everyone...
    I am new & just saw this posting. I do this puja regularly but in different way. I got results in the way I did. I would like to share with you all so that everyone can get benefited also.
    Here it is as per my version.
    You must start this puja on Thursdays only. Take head bath in the morning. No fasting is required. Take a yellow piece of cloth. Put 2 rupees coin & tie it while stating your desire & number of weeks you want to do &put it in front of shiridi baba feet. It can be 5,7,9 or 11 weeks.. Unless periods or natural problems, we must not take a break. The sweet must be made with wheat daliya exactly like we make with sooji, I.e, sheera. Now start the pooja by sankalpam with gothra , desire & no of weeks. You must read 108 names astothras by putting 1flower or a petal for each name. After completing 108 names, offer the prasadam made of broken wheat, fruits, etc. Give aarti. Once u finish the total no of weeks so desired. On the last week either you must feed the number of people based on the number of weeks u did by calling people home or similar number of packets & serve the beggers in front of the Baba temple. The yellow cloth tied must not be opened & directly go to shiridi & drop or send with with someone going or post directly. U get result within 3 months
    I usually do for 5 weeks & distribute the tamarind rice packets to 5 people as I don't have baba temple near by.
    Wishing goodluck. Any queries, pls feel free to ask[/QUOTE]

2. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Shri Sai Divya pooja is done for Happiness, Peace, Prosperity, Wish Fulfillment and Fame.

This pooja is one of the most potent pooja to attain blessings of Lord Sai Baba. Wishes of many devotees came true by performing this pooja with due formalities. This pooja is another way to get connected to our Lord Sai Baba and requesting our prayers to get answered.

WHO CAN DO SHRI SAI DIVYA POOJA (VRAT)
    • One should do this Divya Pooja (Vrat) on Thursday.
    • One should take a vow to do Divya Pooja (Vrat) for 5, 7, 11 or 21 Thursdays.
    • Men, women and kids can do this Pooja (Vrat).
    • Anyone from any religion, or caste can do this Pooja (Vrat).
    • Do this Pooja (Vrat) with full devotion and faith in Lord Sai Baba.
    • It is not recommended to fast while doing this Divya Pooja (Vrat). Eat your meals.
    PROCEDURE OF SHRI SAI DIVYA POOJA (VRAT)
    • Before doing Pooja take a white piece of cloth of the size of your palm. Put it in turmeric and water mixture and dry it the prior day.
    • Begin the Puja on Thursday. Place idol of Lord Sai Baba or photo on a new piece of cloth in your shrine.
    • Use Chandan for tilak of Lord Baba. Based on your faith and financial capacity make a mala of sweet scented flowers and put it for Lord Baba.
    • Light lamps with ghee. Also light incense sticks and dhoop.
    • Keep Lord Ganesha idol or photo or any other God’s photo along with Lord Baba while doing this Puja.
    • Put ONE rupee or dollar or any currency coin in the turmeric piece of cloth and tie it. Tell Lord Baba your wish and take Sankalpa (determination) to do the Puja for 5, 7, 11 or 21 weeks. Keep this next to Baba. Please note you need to tie the rupee in the cloth only on the first Thursday you begin the Puja. Keep some flowers for the Pooja. Do a Namaskar to Sai and chant Ashtotram Namavali (108 Names of Lord Sai Baba) while putting flowers or flower petals on Lord Baba.
    SHRI SAI DIVYA POOJA (VRAT) STORIES:
    Adhyay (Chapter) 1

Lord Baba Helped Keep A Breaking Family Intact And Blessed The Family With A Baby Boy

One day I came from office picked my child from daycare and came home. My neighbouring lady came and said, “Sister can I talk to you please”. She looked sad. I felt bad for her. I said, “Sure come in and sit. What happened?” Why do you look sad do tell me, with Lord Baba’s grace I will help you as much as I can.”

“Sister what do I say I am leaving the house and going away I am really in bad situation.” She said. I did not know what to say. I felt it was a big mistake. I gave my little boy something to eat and set the tea to boil, then I went near her and asked what happened. She said, “I am leaving my house and going to my parents place. I cannot take it anymore, I have a hole in my heart and cannot take stress.”

I told her to tell what happened in detail. I was worried and felt her decision was wrong since she had a three year old girl and was pregnant too.

She said, “The doctor took scan of the baby and said it is a girl, everybody in the house wants a boy and they keep saying bad things to me. On one side my husband is stressed since his business is not doing well. I cannot take all this any more.”

I said, “Will you listen to me?” “I will do whatever you want me to do sister” she replied.

Then I told her today is Wednesday. Take a small handkerchief preferably a new one and dip it in turmeric water and dry it. Tomorrow morning put ONE rupee coin in it sit in front of Lord Baba and tell your wish, tie it and keep it in the shrine. Then pray to Lord Baba with Ashtotra Namavali, flowers, dhoop and lamp. Offer Kichidi as naivaidya. She said I will do exactly as you say and went home quiet happy.

The next day evening I went to call her. She said I will come to your house in a few minutes. After a few minutes she came home and explained, Lord Baba answered my prayers, He did a miracle, Today again my mother-in-law took me to the doctor. The doctor did another scan but could not read it properly after a while the electri city in the clinic went off. So he doctor took me and my mother-in-law to the hospital and read the scan and informed us that the last scan was wrong and that I am going to have a boy. Everybody in the house is very happy and so am I.”

Later they had a healthy boy and lived happily with the two kids, her husband’s business improved, they made good money and even brought a car.

This is the first story for Shri Sai Divya Puja.

Anant Koti Bramanda Nayak Rajadhi Raj Yogi Raj Parabrahm Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai.

Adhyay (Chapter) 2

Lord Baba Helps To Get Rid Of Alcoholism

Shakuntala Bai was working at my house as a servant maid. She worked in 2-3 other houses and was good natured. She had an 18 year old daughter, who worked with Shakuntala in some of the houses. Her husband was an alcoholic. He was good electrician but never worked. He never worked and took her money and spent it on alcohol.

She always saw me pray to Lord Baba and one day she told all her problems to me and asked me to suggest some puja. I said on Sunday we have Sai Bhajan and Puja at our house, bring him, let him take the Prasad and vibhuti. She did as I suggested.

Soon her husband not only quit drinking, he even started working and gave his salary to Shakuntala. He saved money for their daughter’s wedding. The next year only they got their daughter married to a nice boy. Now Shakuntala is a great devotee of Lord Baba.

This is the second story of Shri Sai Divya Puja

Anant Koti Bramanda Nayak Rajadhi Raj Yogi Raj Parabrahm Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai.

Adhyay (Chapter) 3

Got Results On The Very First Thursday Two Times

I am Sandhya Yadav and run a hostel in Indore. My father is a great devotee of Sri Sai Baba. My sister lives in Badhnagar a town close to Indore. She also is a devotee of Sri Sai Baba. One day she phoned me and said, “Akka, in Indore in Anup Nagar, Srimathi K. Padmavathi lives. In her house today they are having Baba Darbar. So please get some books of Shri Sai Divya Pooja from there and send them to me”

I went to Srimathi K. Padmavathi’s house and attended Baba Darbar. I took some books for Shri Sai Divya pooja. I send some copies to my little sister living in Badnagar. I kept a copy for myself. I vowed to do the puja for 5 weeks and did it with a lot of devotion. Every week I would go to Sai Darbar at Anup Nagar.

I got results in the first week itself. My husband had to receive some money that he could not get for a long time. The first week of my puja he recovered his money without any effort. I was very happy to get the result in the first Thursday of the pooja itself.

My younger daughter Esha studies at Maharashtra. One day at 8:00 pm she called me and was very tensed. She said the results are coming tomorrow and only 17 % passed.

She asked me to pray for her. I assured her that I will pray for her. That day was the Wednesday. Next day was Thursday and it was the 5th Thursday fo the divya pooja. I took a vow that I will do Divya pooja again for 5 weeks and that Lord Baba should bless my daughter with good results. That day in the afternoon at 4 pm Esha called happily saying she passed. I was very happy and did the puja for 5 weeks. I am very grateful to Sri Sai baba for fulfilling my wishes on the first Thursday of the puja two times.

This is the third story of Shri Sai Divya Puja

Adhyay (Chapter) 4

By Lord Sai Baba’s Grace The Devotee Bought A House

I am Vandana Rao. We live in Balaganj Mandsoor. We live in a rented house. Like everyone else I wanted to buy a house of my own. I wanted to buy the house we had rented.

In Mansoor in Forest Colony, there is Shri Sai Baba Mandir. I go often to that Mandir. There I met a baktha called Sri Anil Tiwari. While discussing other things I mentioned that our financial state was not that good and I could not buy an own house. He gave me a small idol of Lord Baba that he got from Shirdi. He also gave me Shri Sai Divya Pooja (Vrat) book and said, “If I pray in the way they described in the book Lord Sai Baba will surely fulfill my wish. Immediately I vowed to do the puja for 7 Thursdays.

After 2-3 weeks I met Tiwariji at the temple again. He asked me, “Did you start the Divya Pooja (Vrat)?”

I said, “Yes but my wish does not seem like it is being fulfilled”. He asked me, “Are you doing it just as described in the book?”

I said yes except I am not reading the Ashtotram. He said, “You need to do the Ashtotram with flowers. Then Lord Baba will surely fulfill your wishes.

As he said, “I began again and did 7 weeks Pooja with devotion. By the seventh week all our circumstances were good, we got the money we needed and we bought the house we were living in.

This is the fourth story of Shri Sai Divya Puja

CONCLUSION PROCEDURE
    After finishing this Namavali and Chapters sing Lord Sai Baba Bhajans or meditate on Him, sing Arti and make Khichidi for prasadam and offer it to Lord Sai Baba. After finishing the number of weeks you have vowed, conclude your pooja by inviting ladies, men or kids to your house as many as you can, give them Khichidi as Prasad and then print whole pooja procedure (Download Link given at the starting of this post) as PDF and give them.

You can distribute 5, 11, 21, 51 or 101 books/print outs of this pooja according to your wish.

After you have taken a vow and finished the Divya Pooja (5, 7, 11 or 21 weeks) you can take another vow and do it again for 5, 7, 11 or 21 weeks. If you cannot do the Pooja on a particular Thursday due to some circumstances do it the next Thursday. Make sure you finish the number of Thursdays you took the vow for. Do the Pooja only in your house.In the last thursday,you can just drop it(coin) in sai baba’s temple Hundi nearby or send to Shirdi.

3. SaiSamarth143

SaiSamarth143 Gold IL'ite

Sai Divya Puja complete procedure::

4. papusridhar

papusridhar New IL'ite

Attached Files: