1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

2 more weeks before we wrap up BB Tamil Season 1. Wonder how Season 2 will be like? Good watch for Season 1. :thumbsup:

Snehan gets Golden Ticket. Ganesh and Aarav should come to Finals. Winner could be anyone at this point.

Suja-If she comes to nomination this week, 90% chance of getting eliminated. She is definitely not the favourite. Trying hard for the game but unfortunately she comes off as Julie no 2. :wave:

Harish-I wonder if Harish can last long enough if he join from Day 1. His impatience is so obvious and he is trying so hard to play it safe and not bring out his true character. He is getting annoyed with Aarav. He must have thought I only came to BB for vacation not to go thru such stress. Amma ode chella paiyen....:sconf:

Bindu-Also a safe player and silent killer. Can't really comment much on her except she is also same like Harish. Come to BB for vacation and once games get tough refuse to take on the game. Also another person that may not last long if join from Day 1 and who not up for stress and hard work effort. Nalla pampered life erukumo in real life? Even in movies her impact or screen presence does not linger too long. :hmmm:

Ranchu, Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Very happy for snegan.The true deserving title winner...

People want Ganesh to win.He may be a perfect gentleman BUT the involvement,hardwork,dedication,consolig others,emotional and the fire to win is in snegan.

I really wish people should not vote for Ganesh just because he is classy and a good person.Snegan deserves the win.

Suja is also hardworking but she is very devious.Not likable.

Bindu,harish are all eye candy not deserving.

Vyapuri came out more successful and happier.God bless his future endeavors.

sweetsmiley, Indeevara and peppyr like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

By the way ,we have successfully continued this thread.let us continue and wrap it up on the the 100 th day :)

We will then start season 2 of BB later on :)

rossie, Ranchu, sweetsmiley and 2 others like this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I feel the same about Bindu and Harish.
    Bindu somehow finds excuses to opt out of tasks that involve physical strains. And one more thing that I ve noticed about her is that she tries to remain aloof whenever a problem/injury happens to others;trying to remain out of problems i suppose. Overall seems to be very lazy ;but not a troublemaker too which fetches her votes .

Harish very impatient always and agitated too.

peppyr and anika987 like this.
  5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

I also support snehan for title... he is fully eligible person...
    somehow i am not convinced with aarav...

And Ganesh - no chance.... Gayu baby, suja baby.... darling Bindu, raiza...
    But oviya alone bad for him... he said That women was capable of doing anything.. idiot..
    Even after he knows that julie was lying,he never asked sorry to oviya for the way they treated her, he didn't like oviya because of her popularity..
    But Barani case alone, just for name sake he asked sorry infront of camera to cover the audience after seeing the reaction for the question.. He is definetely not gentleman..One very big selfish and calculative person..
    He knows snehan and aarav will be biggest competition ... so he is taking suja side against snehan...He gave 400 points to aarav just for silly reason...

i will not put single vote for him..

But snehan had big moment today.. so there is more chance for AArava or ganesh for title..

peppyr and anika987 like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Snegan and suja fight yesterday....
    Snegan takes tasks seriously and so does suja..both were not sportive yesterday and he broke the ballon which was stuck.Harish also has short temper.

The other team was so sportive!!aarav dragging Ganesh ha ha

Yesterday Aarav was so funny with his comments :)

Snegan is almost close to the title and he has to play the game carefully if he has to win.

This week Bindu might leave

jskls and peppyr like this.
  7. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Open nomination everyone except Snehan in elimination list.....will be a tough one....

annachi....Suja ve tukiruvom annachi....:grinning-smiley-048:

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  8. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Omg!!! Snehan and Suja wrestling today!!! Harish pavam caught btw two of them.

Yes I liked other team, aarav nalla comedy dialogues ha ha!

I feel Suja will be gone this week as she's too much and more irritating.

anika987 and jskls like this.
  9. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

if ganesh, aarav & bindhu could conduct themselves well, snehan could have handled it much better/matured rather than having fought with suja.

but on the whole it was street fight like that of chennai corp water tanker fight.

Indeevara, anika987 and jskls like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

today's task involves some
    Waxing...ouch!!BB is becoming cruel...
    Should wait and see

Ranchu and jskls like this.