Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. VaishaliYadav

VaishaliYadav Senior IL'ite

I am new mom with 7 months bub. Even my 7th and 8th week was tiresome. Don't worry you feel better the coming weeks. Congrats to all who are yet to be moms.:cheer:

Adamsribs likes this.
  2. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

i also wanted to eat sweets, but scared if i will get GD. why do you have injections dear? is it daily dose?

Adamsribs likes this.
  3. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Hi dear,
    yes, Baby aspirin has many commercial names and ecospirin is one of them. Its a blood thinner. My Gynaec has suggested to stop it by 34 weeks to prevent excessive bleeding,just in case. Do not worry.All will be well. Good luck on your growth scan and do let us know the results. I have a check up and my scan is due on Oct4. After which the due date and birth plan will be decided.
    Is this your first pregnancy? Its my second and my first one was a planned c-sec as baby was IUGR. Hopefully we should be able to carry on until term.(3 weeks as they say). 40 weeks may not be allowed for diabetics and those on blood thinners as it may pose a huge risk on the mothers due to placental deterioration .
    Did they ask you to do NST or bio profile test?
    Since I take insulin, there are some blood clots here and thereon my thighs .This will pass too--All for the well being of the baby!

Adamsribs likes this.
  4. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi all, normally when the growth scan will be taken? i have review next week, i will be 29th week by then, but doctor did not prescribe for any scanning. not sure, if she missed to mention it in my last review.

RohiniVenkat likes this.
  5. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

I had a miscarriage due to unknown reasons during my first preg. Doc prescribed this injection and tab to prevent any blood clots. Yes it is a daily dose.:(

6. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Ah yes till 34th week.( i remember now). This is technically my 3rd preg. First was unsuccessful. Second pregnancy was successful and i have a daughter who is 6yrs old. i did not have NST yet. I had one quick fluid check,hear rate of the baby during my last month visit. Today i have a full growth scan with doc appointment. This is my 28th week. What is IUGR?
    Since my previous was a csec, this one wud be also a c sec i guess. Have to confirm with Doc. Any idea about tubectomy operation? Will it be done along with c section or will the doc opt to schedule it seperately? I want to get it done along with c sec. I dont want to visit the OR ever again. My end of term will be dec 19th(40th week). I guess i would not wait that far.

7. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

You shud check with ur doc during next week.

Alamelum likes this.
  8. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

Same for me dear.. My doctor did not talk anything about the scan at all, this month 25th will be a normal checkup for me. By that time I will be at my 30th week.

Alamelum likes this.
  9. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi @RohiniVenkat , i just checked with my hospital, they said, as per their procedure they will take growth scan only at 32weeks, so this time, i think its just a routine check up..

i too have review coming 25th...:grinning:

10. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

oh okay..take care dear...