1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

o noooooooo .ur episodes r thrilling but this :astonished::disrelieved:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Posting the next episode now dear :grin:

3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 73:

Lekha gasped heavily. There were no one behind her. That didn’t relieve her from tension anyway. She started pushing her vehicle. There was a very small temple under a small open hut. Lekha parked her vehicle under that small hut and kicked the vehicle hard. It was of no use. She wiped her tears and the rain drops on her face.

She kicked it again with force but that failed again. She locked her two wheeler, took the keys and decides to run towards the main road to board auto. The moment she locked her two wheeler there was a heavy thunder and she jerked without her knowledge. The keys in her hands fell into the bushes nearby.

Lekha saw the bush and her key chain was sparkling.

“Thank God!” – Lekha bent down to take the keys and someone pushed her from behind. Lekha fell down in shock. She was lying on the ground and her brain couldn’t process the sudden shock. For a second, she couldn’t figure out what is happening. That same man stood before her. The same one she saw few minutes back. Lekha’s hands started trembling with fear.

“Heyy…..” – Lekha yelled at the top of her lungs.

“At once!!! He fell on her and pressured his palm on her mouth.

Lekha couldn’t shout or scream. She tried pushing him and but she felt weak as he was aggressive.

He was trying to quiet her and Lekha was trying to push him away. His rough fingers crushed her cheeks. Lekha’s mind couldn’t bear any of the shocks. Her mind couldn’t think anything else other than pushing him away. Lekha was trying hard to push him away. The only way she can call for help is through shouting and he was trying hard to stop her from doing that.

Lekha’s mind was working in all ways to defeat him but in parallel her brain was pulling a memory from her mental database. The scene kept flashing. Lekha was getting confused. She was thinking of ways to push him and her body was working on it but her brain flashed that image again.

Her brain reminded her of the news which she read few months back. That news about someone abusing a 3 year old kid which made Lekha to shed tears for an unknown kid. The anger she got when she read the news.

Such people should be chopped into pieces” – Lekha remembered her words. The anger when she got reading that news. How can people do that to a 3 year old kid. The anger was lying idle in her subconscious mind all these days. The moment her brain kept flashing that image, the anger which was stored in her heart bursted out ferociously.

Nothing is powerful than our mind. Lekha’s struggle was getting ferocious and he was trying harder than her. Lekha was tired of struggling and her moves were not ferocious like before. She was towards being idle.

The man slightly got relieved though he didn’t take his palm from her mouth. The moment he tried to kiss her, Lekha stabbed under his eyes with her keys with all the anger that she saved few seconds ago. He yelled in pain and before his mind came out of the sudden assault, she pushed him away and kicked him hard in between his legs. He yelled in pain and she did the same for few more times.

Hearing the sound, his partner who was waiting for his turn came running to save his “friend”. Lekha was running away and the other one was shocked to see Lekha running after assaulting her buddy.

Before he reacted, Lekha ran ferociously towards him and he ran towards her with slight hesitation. He didn’t expect that she will have a ferocious angle in her. Lekha ran too fast that diverted his mind and gave him a slight shade of fear. When he least expected, Lekha pushed him with all her force and he fell on the ground.

Lekha ran away. She didn’t care about her vehicle. She did not know how long she ran. Rain was almost stopped and she saw herself pressing the calling bell of her friend’s house.

“Hey!!! What happened Lekha?” – her friend stood stunned seeing her.

“Fell down from my two wheeler” – Lekha shivered and gasped

“Come in” – her friend pulled her and gave her a towel.

“Apply this” – Her friend gave her a tube of ointment to apply to on the scratches on her body.

“May I have a bath?” – Lekha asked with tearful eyes though she was feeling embarrassing to ask that.

“Yeah dear! But why are you crying….” – she wiped her tears and Lekha got up.

“Just a hand towel is enough. Will wear the same dress” – Lekha wiped her tears again.

“Wait!! Sit first” – her friend brought a glass of cold water and made Lekha to have it.

“See! Calm yourself! You can have a bath if you want! I have a new pair of night suit! If you want, you can wear it now..ok?”

Lekha’s eyes watered again…. “ok” – she said supressing her shaky voice.

Lekha went inside the bathroom with a towel and her friend’s new dress.

She turned on the shower and stood below that. She couldn’t bear the fact that someone else other than Amar has touched her. She cried. She felt like crying in a loud voice. She did that but after pressing her palm tightly on her mouth. She weeped. His rough fingers on her cheeks and mouth…. Lekha rubbed her cheeks hard . She rubbed her hands…. She cried as she rubbed it hard.

She let the showers wash all the touches that her body had. She washed it. It was more than 30 minutes and she stood as such.

“Lekha……are you okay?” – her friend asked standing near the locked bathroom door.

“Yeah! Am fine. Will come out in 2 minutes” – Lekha replied swallowing her sorrow.

Lekha came out in 2 minutes as she said.

“Hey! Had head bath?!!” - her friend looked at her.

“Hmmm yeah…there were mud on my hair….” – Lekha said lifelessly

“Sit here” – her friend made her sit on the chair

“See! You got shocked because of falling down from the vehicle….Nothing happened to you. You are fine now.. Just few scratches on your body. That’s it. It will be fine in a week….So be normal. Nothing to worry. Ok?” – her friend said looking at her teary eyes.

“Hmmmm” – Lekha sat as such and her mind was somewhere else.

In few minutes, she was given a couple of idlies to eat.

“No….I don’t want….I am not at all hungry” – Lekha denied

“see! Just two idlies…Else you will feel hungry and you wont sleep! You need good sleep today. Have now” – her friend forced.

Lekha managed to 'swallow' those two idlies.

“Shall I sleep here itself?! Just for today?” – Lekha pleaded.

“hey……Why are you crying again?!!! What happened dear….Even I don’t feel like sending you home…You can sleep here. You take the kid’s room. My husband will be coming home now. I will tell him. You can sleep in that room dear “– Lekha was showed a room.

“Thank you so much!!! I will go away tomorrow morning” – Lekha cried

“Hey!!! You need rest now…Sleep well. And don’t lock your door.” - Her friend

“I won’t lock. And I won’t go for any stupid thing. Don’t worry. After all I fell down from the two wheeler” - Lekha tried to smile.

“Good. Don’t lock the door. I will come and see you” – her friend

Lekha went inside the room and lied on the bed. She covered herself with the available blanket.

She closed her eyes.

“What happened?”

“Is this a dream?”

“Everything happened in minutes?”

Her legs were paining badly….

“How long did I run…” Lekha was astonished to think about that.

Her mind rewinded everything. Each and everything.

I was driving the two wheeler and they whistled at me.

After that my vehicle got struck. I bent down to take the keys and he pushed me down.

She re-winded it once again. So…? I have taken the keys in my hand and then I fell.

The only tool I had……

Why didn’t I stab him first itself…..
    She didn't even realize that she had her keys in hand.

Her brain was travelling in an emotional path and her logical part was shut down. She couldn’t think anything to make a logical move against him.

Lekha thought about that news again. That three year old kid…..She got angry once again but along with tears this time.

“Anything can happen to anyone? Even to me?”
    – Lekha cried.

But something in her appreciated her for what she did. She never knew she can save herself. All these days, she was always under her dad’s shadow or Amar’s shadow. I can save myself?!!! Lekha wiped her tears though she had the aftershocks.

“I managed just because it was one person!!! What if they have come as two….” – Lekha’s hands shivered.

“I would not be lying like this now…..” – Lekha kept wiping the tears…

“So!!! If I cannot save myself, no else can save me right?” – Lekha stared at the roof and that was a wonderful sky.

With a crescent, many stars…..Lekha smiled slightly….”oh…..yeah…..Kids room” she smiled.

The stars stickers were glowing from the ceiling….

Lekha re-winded the incident million times. The struggle she faced to get rid of him. The anger in her that stabbed him ferociously…..She herself couldn’t believe what she has done.

In few seconds, amidst the struggle, I have tricked him and stabbed him...... Is this me?!!!! Lekha kept asking....
    The tears were dried on her cheeks and there were no more tears.

After too much of thinking all the night, Lekha finally concluded “If I cannot save myself, no one else can”.

“Lekhaa……” – she heard her friend’s voice.

“Yeah! Am awake” – Lekha came out at once

“Sorry dear! Kid’s bag is in the shelf. That’s why had to wake you up” – her friend said helplessly

Lekha felt bad about herself. Why did I disturb these people….

“Sorry dear! Yesterday I was very much disturbed. That’s why….Troubling you people now..” – Lekha said with guilt

“Hey!!! Then what is the use of being a friend….” – her friend smiled

“Ok! I will go home now…..” – Lekha

“Refresh and go na….” – her friend

“No dear….Already I have troubled you people a lot. Will go home and refresh” – Lekha came out at once and wore her muddy sandals.

“Lekhaa……” – Her friend stood in front of her.

“Where is your two wheeler?!!!” – Her friend

“It got struck! Parked it in my office itself” – Lekha lied

Lekha started walking towards her home and still her heart suffered from aftershocks.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Feeling very bad for Lekha.....hope she recovers soon and nothing more than this happen to her Iniyaa

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Oh my god!! Will she leave town and go back!! Will she be able to
    Go back or someone will kidnap her? Iniya good writing yaar... next you will attempt Thriller or what!!! Feeling ultra sleepy but had to write a comment. Good day to you dear!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya no more troubles to Lekha.What a thrilling moment

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I'm glad the way Lekha turned out. She is becoming a very bold and independent person.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa, Nice episode..i rarely comment but read your story as first thing in the morning... I will be happy to see Lekha to be even more bold and take some action may be complaint to police so that she as well other women using the road need not feel unsafe ...just my thought.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

It was very scary but i loved how it turned out to be finally.
    This story is such an inspiration.
    You have portrayed how a timid and shy girl transformed in to an independent woman!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

When going gets tough, the tough gets going...
    Hats off to timid Lekha who used the keys of her vehicle to save herself.
    Now Amar will defnitely move homebound, it's time he made up for his absence.

The shower part and her thoughts on bed are very well written.

IniyaaSri likes this.