1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. chaithrapillay

chaithrapillay New IL'ite

I am reading your article for the first time as I am new to this publishing. I loved to read the article which you published, I didn't read your earlier story but my understanding didn't really impact with that. Good work, hope to read the next very soon :ciao:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

This Sharon thing is nothing good..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

hey girl I was about to write, where is your episode for today . but then tried searching again... and the 70th episode is available :cheer:brave move of lekha about bala... superb...:clap2:
    is amar really bad ? any relation with Sharon ??

when you are gng to reveal ???:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Ha Ha!!! right dear! She learnt how to face such annoying men :grinning:
    And Sharon!!! :sconf:

5. IniyaaSri

Hi! Welcome to IL and thank you so much for reading my story! :blush::blush::blush:
    Glad that you liked my story! Will be happy to read your thoughts on future episodes too!:blush:
    Have a nice day :blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Lets see what they are upto dear :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:

7. IniyaaSri

He He I posted :tonguewink: before you wrote!!! :grin:
    Lekha became bold! yes :grinning:
    We will know about them soon dear!

8. IniyaaSri

Next Episode will be posted in another 4 to 5 hours! Got a personal work!

deepthiraj likes this.
  9. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Eagerly Waiting;);)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 71:

Sun rays were making the room brighter and Sandhya was thinking hard whether to open her eyes or not. She saw Ram beside her. He was in deep sleep with a gentle snore.

“Sandhya…..get up. Its already 9” – She heard her mom’s voice and came out.

“Maa….Its Saturday today….” – Sandhya replied sleepily

“He is sleeping?” – Her mom asked

“Yeah mom.” - Sandhya splashed water on her face.

“Good! Let him sleep well” – her mom said as she prepared pooris.

“Wow!!! Pooris” – Sandhya came into the kitchen

“Bath and come! I will serve you” – Her mom said as she closed the lid.

“Maa…I will bath in the evening….” – saying this Sandhya stood ready with a plate.

Her mom pulled the plate and pushed her into the bathroom.

Sandhya came out in 5 minutes and started munching the pooris.

“Maa….what have you planned for lunch…Me and Ram planning to go for a movie after lunch” – Sandhya

“Yet to decide. Anyway will prepare on time. You guys can have and leave”- her mom.

“By the way, where is he…..Early morning cricket?” – Sandhya

“Yes. As usual” – her mom

Sandhya’s life was heaven on earth. She could see her mom everyday. Lie on her lap everyday. Can play or tease her brother whenever she wants. Need not cook everyday. Can go out whenever she wished. Above all her best friend, her love of her life was always with her. What else a girl needs on the earth? Life was happy. She felt blessed. All her life, she faced poverty. Struggled much as she was raised by a single parent. All her wounds, hurts, scars were fading away. Every weekend, she spent with her parents and at times with Ram’s parents.

Life was smooth and happier. Sandhya was happiest on earth.

“Ma….Its getting late! Did you prepare lunch or not?” – Sandhya frowned

“2 minutes” – her mom replied

Soon they were served a good lunch and both started getting ready.

Sandhya wore a bright yellow kurthi with a light green leggings. Her face was blooming with happiness and Ram was already waiting for her.

“Come come! Lets go” – Sandhya pulled him and both were climbing down the steps.

Sandhya looked here and there and all of a sudden kissed him on this cheeks. Before Ram reacted, she ran away and stood near the bike.

Ram kept smiling seeing her and sat on the bike without talking anything. Sandhya kept smiling and Ram reciprocated.

Jaanvi was sitting in the park and Arun came running.

“Sorry sorry! Am late”.

“No problem darling” – Jaanvi smiled.

After few minutes of chatting, Arun said

“I saw a college mate of mine…Was talking to her few minutes back…”

“Yeah! I saw you. Near the gate..” – Jaanvi

“You saw me talking to a girl?! Didn’t ask me anything?” – Arun raised his eyebrows

“Why should I ask?” – Jaanvi smiled

“You wont feel possessive and all?!! Me talking to a girl…Didn’t tell you at once….” – Arun asked with a slight smile

“I don’t like holding you too tight Arun! Will just leave. If you are mine, you will be mine always. If you are not mine, you wont be with me…I don’t mind you talking with anyone. You do whatever you want. If you want, you can even hang out with that girl. But finally you should be mine. You will be mine, if you are mine.” – Jaanvi smiled

“You are too matured Jaanu” – Arun held her hands

“Many of my friend broke up just because their girls were possessive and jealous whenever they spoke to the opposite gender.” – Arun

“We will live our lives Arun….I will live mine. You live yours. We both should make the other’s life more beautiful. But not miserable with jealousy or suspiciousness” – Jaanvi

“Lucky me! And I mean it” – Arun said looking into her eyes and Jaanvi smiled.

“By the way, I know it’s a wrong timing. But I got to tell this. Yesterday my parents have talked about us to my aunt” – Arun

Jaanvi stood nervous “what did she say?!!! She already doesn’t like me or my family”

“As expected, she is angry on me…..” – Arun said without looking at her

“You spoke to her?!” – Jaanvi

“Yet to….But I will convince her…She is the one who brought me up right? Wont she have even little love on me? I have the confidence that I will make use of that love she has on me” - Arun smiled

“Really?” – Jaanvi

“Yes dear….I wont get a girl like you….You are flawless…” – Arun cupped her face and Jaanvi smiled at him.

“you know what?! I have brought something for you” – Arun opened his bag.

“This is for you” - Arun gave her a bunch of red roses that beamed with smile

“Hey wow…!!! But why suddenly?” – Jaanvi

“Just like that….should I have an occasion to buy flowers for my wife?” – Arun said and Jaanvi blushed.

“You look more beautiful when you blush with a smile” – Arun

“Blush?!! Me? No way! Ok?” – Jaanvi tried to hide her smile

“Poor acting! I have something else for you” – Arun

“What? Chocolates?” – Jaanvi

“This is for you! Made by me” – Arun

Jaanvi was dumbstruck. That was a small doll. A girl with a dense curly hair. Thin body. Tanned face. It was beautiful….

“It looks like me” – Jaanvi was getting emotional.

“I want to be that way….” – Arun smiled and Jaanvi was beyond words.

Both kept talking and shared good moments. Jaanvi’s life was becoming more beautiful and meaningful.

“Am bored of working in our company dear….” – Arun said leaning on her shoulders

“why…..” – Jaanvi

“No growth….no scope....planning to switch…” – Arun said and Jaanvi kept a dull face..

”Cant see you in office here after? Don’t go na….” – Jaanvi

“Come on dear…You are more matured than me. Don’t behave like this….” – Arun

“Hmmmm…got any offers?” – Jaanvi

“One from Mumbai and the other from Delhi” – Arun

“Oh…..what have you decided…..” – Jaanvi

“Planning to say yes and shift to Delhi” – Arun

“How will I see you then….” – Jaanvi

“Oye! As if Delhi is far!! I will come here in weekends! My family is here right….moreover how will I be without seeing you” – Arun

“Hmmm” – Jaanvi smiled.

“Planning to resign and push the HR for quick relieving” – Arun

“Will miss you” – Jaanvi

“I wont miss you! Because whenever I want to see you, I will be in the airport”- Arun

“That’s a very good package Jaanu!!! I wont suffer with financial constraints anymore. I need not think much for my air travel as well.” – Arun smiled and Jaanvi was happy.

“Hey dear! Its getting late! Need to start now” – Arun took his bag

“Ok ok! Don’t forget Rathna Khaveer’s wedding.” – Jaanvi reminded

“I remember dear! Will be joining you guys after attending my friends’ wedding in Bangalore! We all will have fun! Even am waiting” – Arun smiled

Arun left and Jaanvi was sitting relaxed.

She kept looking at the doll made by him. She hugged it tight to her chest.

She was thinking how she use to cry whenever people mocked her for not getting married, how many rejections because of her horoscope, how many times I have cried saying I am not good looking.

But Arun…..broke everything and gave me a beautiful feeling which no one can ever give me. He made me beautiful. Made me feel good about myself. I would have got struck all through my life with inferiority complex if he didn't enter my life....The feeling that I have got now is more beautiful than anything else.... Wow!.....How life changes…..

Jaanvi smiled.

Love is beautiful…

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017