Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. chinnu28

chinnu28 New IL'ite

Sir as you suggested reposting my message. Please sir help me.

Can you please look into our charts. Going through so much regarding progeny. Have been trying for years. Please look into our charts. Please Sir waiting for your reply to think about our next course of action. When will we get baby?

Me:
    Date: 22-03-82
    place: Karimnagar, Telangana
    time: 9:58 PM

Husband:
    Date: 26-01-79
    place: Karimnagar, Telangana
    time: Between 12 to 1 AM (after midnight of 25th)

2. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Ok sir, sorry for troubling u again and again.

3. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Sir please do respond on this.

4. sujaus

sujaus New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Namaste.

I would need your suggestion and guidance on the following points.

1. My husband was not happy with his job and left his job voluntarily in January 2017. He was very depressed and stressed for the past 5 years because of which he had to take this decision.
    He was in this job for almost 17 years.
    Temporarily, he took up a work from home job for a company (relatives company). The pay isn't satisfactory.
    He is interested to migrate and settle in Canada.
    Is there a chance according to our horoscopes of settling abroad?
    Will he get a good job overseas?
    If not , will he get a job of his liking in India itself?
    In which field will he have progressive career?

2. We are trying to sell 2 properties (lands) for more than 5 years, but not able to sell.
    Is it better to do a desperate sale or is there chance of getting profit on the same?

3. Kindly let us know when will the financial stability come.

4. There is no peace of mind for both of us. Please tell us when will the situation get better.

5. Is there a chance of me getting a job to support the family financially.

6. Pls suggest some remedies to get relief from the problems right now.

My details:
    Date- 22.09.1982
    Place-Amalapuram(East Godavari Dt, A.P)
    Time-9:06 Pm

Husband's details:
    Date- 04.01.1978
    Place- Kumbakonam(TamilNadu)
    Time- 05:30 Pm

Kindly answer all the questions that I have posted here.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
    Sujatha.

5. fblossoms

fblossoms New IL'ite

Sir, could you please check our compatibility? I'm meeting the guy this weekend so want to check if our match is good to proceed further.

6. bhavi27

bhavi27 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My details:

DOB- 27-July-1983
    Time- 2.20 AM
    Birth Place- Tumkur, Karnataka.

Currently i'm facing problem in my career from last 3 months.
    I am looking for new job and putting my best effort.
    When can i expect new job?
    At present i'm having Jupiter mahadasha, it will end by Dec-2020.
    Saturn mahadasha will start from Dec -2020 and sadesati will start from Jan -2020.
    Please tell me which mahadasha(jupiter or shani mahadasha ) will be beneficial to me.
    What are the effects of sadi sati (I have exalted saturn and saturn is in 6th house ).

Kindly reply to this message.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

You are at present running the mahadasa of Jupiter and the sub period of Mars. Both Jupiter and Mars are in 6th and 8th position from each other, which is not good. Also from the lord of your Janma Nakstra, i.e, Dhanistha, the Jupiter is third dasa lord. Normally from the lord of Janma Nakstra, the third, fifth and seventh will not give good results.

Also, the Jupiter is in retrograde motion in your chart. These are not good for professional growth.

The period 18.09.2017 to 21.10.2017 is good for any change of job. However, in as much as the major and minor dasa periods are not much good, much beneficial results cannot be expected. After the Jupiter and Mars, the next final period of Jupiter and Rahu,which also cannot be expected to give much beneficial results, because the final dasa of any planet is astrologically called Dasa Chidra, which is normally expected give any beneficial results.

The next dasa Saturn will give much beneficial results because for Taurus Lagna, Saturn being the 9th and 10th lord is much beenficial planet. Also, in as much as Saturn is well placed and also exalted the dasa of Saturn will be much beenficial.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

You can consider the proposal

Regards

sindmani likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You hv posted too many questions; in such a stage it is advisable to consult a professional astrologer and get your queries clarified.

However, I am trying to answer to the extent possible

At present your husband is running the final phase of Saturn dasa and Jupiter Bhukti. which will be operative until 31.03.2019. Astrologically this period is called Dasa chidra which is not expected to give much beneficial results. Also the dasa lord Saturn and also the Bhukti lord of Jupiter are in retrograde motion. The dasa of retrograde planets will give set backs in profession. In as much as the dasa lord Saturn and also the Bhukti lord Jupiter are in retrograde motion, it could have caused much hardship to him as far as his profession is concerned.

Things will get improved after the dasa of Saturn.

Visiting a prosperous country and getting settled, one should hv well placed 9th lord. His 9th lord is Saturn. Saturn is in a retrograde motion and ill placed in its Janma enemy's house of Leo, owned by Sun. Even though Saturnis placed in the third house and direclty aspecting the 9th house, normally, it is epxected to give beneficial results.

The placement of Rahu in the 4th house, house of domestic happiness is likely affect his domestic happiness.

If you would like to help him by getting employed, the period for the present is not much supportive and you can make sincere attempts by Feb, 2018, which may give beneficial results.

Please offer milk to Lord Shiva once in a month either on Tuesday or Saturday, which is good for the entire family.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly repost your request along with the reply given by me earlier.

Regards