Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. malarmouli

malarmouli New IL'ite

Hello Friend,

I too had 2 recurrent miscarriages and 30+ now. Visited many doctors and did many tests nothing helped. Atlast consulted Dr. Meerabai in adyar and had treatment for 4 months. It really worked well. Now I am in 30th week.
    Pl have a visit to the clinic. Wishing u all the best.

2. moksha17

moksha17 New IL'ite

Hi - I am looking for information very similar to yours - in case you have any, I'll be happy to get inputs - I am 30 and had a spontaneous conception that lasted 22 weeks. It started as an SCH that kept re-occuring. My blood pressure shot to 140/100 at 21 weeks and i lost the fetus to a placenta abruption. This happened exactly 3.5 months ago. It occurs in less than 1% of cases. I was in Bangalore then but looking to start TTC'ing again and moving to chennai next time around.

Most docs here too suspected clotting disorder - got APA, protein C, protein S, homocystein etc., apart from ANA, Anti DS DNA, thyroid etc., - all the blood tests came out normal and hence no one has suggested MTFHR / Factor V check. I understand that there can be a mutation and the overall clotting levels can be normal as well. Anyway, I have been recommended to go on Baby Asprin the next time around. I had a consultation with Dr Nirmala Jayashankar, Geetha Haripriya and Uma Ram and liked Nirmala the best. Both Nirmala & Geetha Haripriya very very thorough with the level of checks but I found Nirmala a lot more easy to talk to and assuring. And given that she is in apollo she also got me to consult the best nephrologist for kidney related issues.

Anyway, I am thinking of consulting Dr Nirmala but would still like inputs on doctors who can handle very complicated cases like these.

3. Mydreams

Mydreams New IL'ite

I also had gone through MC pain in Feb this year. Dr cud not provide the reason behind it. But its too painful to go thro this. My dr hav askd to wait for 3 cycles before ttc. Pls pray for me.

4. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Hi @Mydreams ,
    Don't worry...even I went thru a painful miscarriage 3.5 yrs ago..I dint have any issues doc couldn't find reason...
    Later after 4 cycles, I got positive. My DD is 2.9 yrs now...
    Stay positive... You may feel low, that's fine.
    Come out, think positive always pray. I will pray for you all.

5. Mydreams

Mydreams New IL'ite

Thanx for ur reply.

Vedhavalli likes this.
  6. nishajeni

nishajeni New IL'ite

Hi all. An advice for those miscarriage mothers, Come out of the hurdles (miscarriage) that caused you. Keep you busy with the other things stay healthy,eat well, do yoga as this will improve your health to get conceive again

7. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I recently had a miscarriage at 5.6 weeks. Last I conceived in January 2014 and have to go for medical termination at the end of 3 months as the baby had growth issues. Since then, I never conceived. Initially, i could not pursue this due to job home and daughter. I am 35 and have an 8-year-old daughter. After repeated tests and doc visits I got to know that my medical termination in 2014 was not successfully completed and my uterus still had some bones of the baby.
    I got them removed through hysteroscopy in June 2017 and in July 2017 I conceived.

I am heartbroken and dunno what to do. But at the same time, I want to heal and look forward. Doc said that the positive thing is you gt pregnant and after waiting for 2 cycles you should try again..my daughter desperately wants a sibling...any advice on what should i do..my husband has been very supportive in all this.

would really appreciate your inputs.
    AJ

8. nehasinghusa

nehasinghusa Junior IL'ite

How to Care 4 weeks, and is sex is safe at that time,

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry for your loss. Try to concentrate on your health now. Since you have conceived, you can make it next time if you have good health. Have a word with doc once you conceive next time.
    Sticky baby dust to you.

10. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

Thanks for replying. I am falling short of words to describe the pain I am feeling right now. But with each passing day I am trying to be positive.
    Many thanks for your kind words. I really felt that somebody is there who will listen to me without being judgemental.

Regards,
    Anujaya