Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank u very much for your kind reply.

You can get Tripala Podi, wherever it is avaiable.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

At present, you are running the final phase of Jupiter dasa and Rahu Bhukti. This period will be over by 09.08.2018. Astrologically the final phase is called Dasa chidra. The Dasa Chidra period. will normally give adverse results only. Hence, you cannot expect much beneficial results.

The transit SAturn and Jupiter from the Janma Lagna is well placed and this will give beneficial results. While considering from the Moon sign, the transit Saturn will be moving from the unfavourable Ezharai sani period to the favourable third house from October, 2017; however the transit Jupiter will be moving to your Moon sign, which is not expected much beneficial results.

In the professional sector, you cannot expect much beneficial results until the Jupiter dasa is over. The change of profession is also not much supportive in the near future. Hence, for the time being, you may try to be calm, spending much time, in spiritual activities, which is good for the moment.

In as much as the Lagna Lord SAturn is in retgrade motion, the chart will not permit you to get settled in abroad; however, the period from November, 2017 is supportive for any abroad chance; and if there is blessings of the Almighty, you may get chance for any abroad opportunity.

Regards

YasminJahid likes this.
  3. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Thank you guruji..really appreciate your prompt response.

Could you please explain if there's any remedy that I can do to remove any further delays and obstacles ?

Also, What do you mean by "It may not be wonder if there may some love affairs." ??

Will it be a love marriage?

4. bestrong

bestrong Senior IL'ite

Sir,

I have a generic query. If two people have contrasting jathagam/fortune , how would their life be together??

Say for eg: As per wife's jathagam say her marital life is not supposed to be good, while as per her husbands, it is supposed to be very good, then how would their over all life be?

Similarly with respect to other aspects like fortune, prosperity etc

I want to know this for academic purpose

Thanks!!

5. YasminJahid

YasminJahid New IL'ite

Thank you sir for immediate response.

6. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I want you to advice if either my husband or me can get into partnership in IT related business.Actually iam working for a small firm.The firm owner since is a friend , asked me if I can become a partner without need of investments.He requires a person to be made his partner for official documentations. I want to know astrologically if it will work for us to get into partnerships. Both of us are kataka rasi and as per present Ketu transit, I read it is not advisable to get into partnerships..

Iam giving the details of our birthchart..Please study them and let us know if either him /me can get into this or even if it is not advisable for us.Please dont think of my question as a long one..I have been trying to conceive and consulted with you earlier..You had asked us to goto Kalahasti and do the remedial measures..We did them,also went to Rameshwaram but still not any positive news..So it will be great if you can answer on the favourable time in near future for conception.

My husband's details:
    DOB:11/12/1984
    Time:1:21 pm
    Place:Salem

My details:
    DOB:7/9/1988
    Time:10:35 am
    Place:Salem

Sir, please guide us since we are confused and do not want to get into any unnecessary issues.Thanking you in advance.

7. Lostintransit

Lostintransit New IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir, I don't know how to start with this, this is my first post here, quite depressed, disheartended and in pain , expecting a reply from you ( be it a negative I dont mind)

Here is the issue :

I am madly in love with a girl.

My Details –

DOB-02-10-1986
    Time- 1:04 pm
    Place- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India

My GF’s details –

DOB : 18-09-1990
    Time : 2:10 pm
    Place : Chinsurah, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

We are colleagues who met 9 months ago, and we are in a committed relationship for the past 7-8 months. We both love each other a lot and want to get married in 2 more years.

Now the problem is her family(mother) is opposing the marriage and wants her to get married to her childhood friend. She is not willing to do the same and wants to get married to me. I love her a lot and I always support her emotionally and want to give her joy and happiness and all the love affection, care and good things in life, however her mom is not willing to accept me and she is also in a doubt about me.

We are in a hell of situation , I just want to now, how do you see the situation. Can we both get married to our dream person or we might be separated ?

PS : I request you to kindly provide a detailed time period for things to get sorted so that we can be fine with life again.

I am really sorry for a long post, please let me know ( I am ready to face negative as well), please guide ...

8. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

yes.Ours was a love marriage and this is the 10th year.I ignored or tolerated many incidents in the pat but the last one was a big blow.Thank you for the detailed reading.My decisions revolves around my son and whatever I decide is for the best interest of him

9. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    As u had suggested earlier I am reposting it today..
    My dob 22 Feb 1984 at 2:27 a.m.at Jamshedpur Jharkhand
    Husbands dob: 28 Dec1980 at 6:10 pm at dombivalli Maharashtra
    Marriage on 7 Nov 2015
    I am.having lot of health issues since 2-3 months related to stomach..
    Also we are desperate to have a child.when will this happen?
    Please let me know some remedies too if possible..

10. YasminJahid

YasminJahid New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

This is my husband' Details:

DOB: 20 September 1991
    Time: 3.45 Am
    Place: Tiruchengode

My details:

DOB: 19 April 1991
    Time: 3.00 AM
    Place: Pollachi

Ours was love come arranged marriage and he is from other religion (Hindu) and I belongs to other religion (Muslim).
    With both the parents concern we got married couple of years back. We both have good understanding so far. He is really affectionate and caring person. How is our marriage life ? As we are going through tough financial situations and other issues I would like to know about my marriage life in future. We have one son who is one year old.

Please predict about our future sir.