Designer blouse tailor in Raipur

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by KeerthaNA5, Jun 3, 2010.

1. KeerthaNA5

KeerthaNA5 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I want to stitch designer blouse for my friend wedding. Please help me to find good designer blouse tailor in Raipur. Do let me know.

1 person likes this.

2. Isabel66

Isabel66 Junior IL'ite

Dear Keerthana
    My own sister lives in Raipur. I visit her about once in six months. I got a few designer blouse stitched. The tailor was Narendra Ladies Tailor. Its office address is Jeevan Bima Road, Pandri, Raipur.
    Another equally good tailor is the neighbouring Verma Ladies Tailor. The shop is also on Jeevan Bima Road, Pandri.
    With best wishes

1 person likes this.
  3. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

Hi
    I came across your post in the unanswered section. I can suggest a good tailor for you. The address is Geeta Ladies Tailor, Noori Complex,Baijnath para, Raipur. I am satisfied by the designer blouses they have stitched for me.
    Take care, Bye.

1 person likes this.
  4. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Dear Keerthana
    If you are looking for a good ladies tailor, you can try Raj Ladies Tailor. They are located at Wadhwani Nursing Home, Katora Talab, Raipur.
    Another good option is Raj Tailors, A-27, IGUP, Pandri, Raipur. I hope you will find this information useful.
    Bye

1 person likes this.
  5. Pravin6534

Pravin6534 New IL'ite

Brightyhome|your online Tailor
    this is the online site for all type of designer dress. they provide home delivery service.