What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. COUOUO

COUOUO New IL'ite

MIRACULOUS THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN MY LIFE. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIME TO SHARE ALL THOSE INCIDENTS WITH ALL OF YOU. I DON'T CALL MYSELF AS A HINDU OR CHRISTIAN. ACTUALLY I STARTED MY RESEARCH IN 1977.
    AFTER STUDYING HINDU DOCTRINES I CAME TO KNOW HINDU RELIGION IS SCIENTIFIC. THERE IS NO DOUBT I LOVE AND WORSHIP PARASHAKTHI. AS I WAS SURFING THE INTERNET TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PARASHAKTHI, ACCIDENTLY OR SAY FORTUNATELY I LANDED ON HINDULADIES SITE. PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER ME AS AN ALIEN.
    I HAD BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR MY MOTHER'S ( WHAT I MEAN BY MOTHER IS ULAGAMATHA OR PARASHAKTHI) PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE THE DIVINE SECRETS OF HINDUISM. HINDU DIVINE SECRETS COULD BE ABUSED OR MISUSED. THEREFORE I MUST ALWAYS GET THE APPROVAL OF PARASHAKTHI BEFORE DISCLOSE HERE. MOST OF MY STATEMENTS ARE INSPIRED BY DIVINE GRACE. ONLY A LITTLE PERCENTAGE IS FROM OTHER SOURCES - THE INTERNET OR BOOKS. FOR EXAMPLE THE 6 COMBINATIONS OF AUM ARE INSPIRED BY THE ALMIGHTY.

I THINK YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD NOW WHAT BROUGHT ME HERE.

2. parijatrawat

parijatrawat Senior IL'ite

I always believe in something happens it always happens for our betterment only! So, I was going through few answers and finally got a better point over here.
    It's great to be here, I found the registration process great one! As instead of captcha, it involved the general knowledge question. I like it a lot!

Arunarc likes this.
  3. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

I learned about Indusladies from the discussion board in another forum.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @Reeya

Welcome to indusladies community. Can you please give us the full form of WD23 so that we can guide you better.

5. Skycloudy

Skycloudy New IL'ite

I was looking up for certain questions online and the best and suitable answers were drained from this group.
    Also unlike most forums it does not always cater the needs of westerners only,but gives a touch of my homeland so I feel more comfortable and secured in this platform

6. MrCroc

MrCroc Silver IL'ite

Hi, I am a guy living in Bengaluru. I got married 3 days back. Before that I had no relationship with women of my age. So, a lot of things which my wife does or says confuses me. I saw some of her behaviour similar to few threads in this forum and I asked her and her worries and fears were similar to those of ladies posting here. So I joined this forum.

An example :

I caught her crying in the kitchen for no reason at all just yesterday. I was freaking and thought what is going wrong, is she depressed or what? Turns out that there was a thread on cooking anxieties on this forum. When I confronted her, she confessed that she feels worried if she is cooking fast enough and if she is 'failure of a wife'. It didn't occur to me in the first place that someone can actually have such a situation.

I may help by contributing the other side of the story at times.

Naari likes this.
  7. srikavita

srikavita New IL'ite

Well, I found IL when I was looking for some decoration ideas. Now, I think I can use it for anything I feel a need to ask anyone about something!

8. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

I used to visit this site because of google for general enquiries. Ironically, for some personal problems - at one point my mind had become severely poisoned and I had no place to vent, that's when I joined the IL forum.

9. LAVANYASHREEM

LAVANYASHREEM New IL'ite

Hi this lavanya, I came to know about this site when I was searching for more information about angapradakshina in tirupati

10. SiriSudha

SiriSudha New IL'ite

Hi
    Actually I keep visiting this site when I need kitty party games/kids games etc as per the links given in Google.. Today I was doing same thing..n thought to join the group..n I m really happy after going through the info
    Thanks Malathy mam n others a lot for creating such a wonderful site/platform for Indian woman.

Arunarc likes this.