Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sonal1234

sonal1234 New IL'ite

Nakshatra: Anusham
    DOB: 30.08.1970
    Magara lagnam
    time:5.30pm
    Mayuram, Tamilnadu

When Marriage will happen and also kuladaivam?

2. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Pls help Sir.. I am eagerly waiting for your reply..

3. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Sir, please respond..

4. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Thank you. I will repost the question after he completes 12 years.

5. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir -
    Last time Jupiter transited Libra, i had several health issues, surgeries & hospitalization, numerous doctor visits. And am dreading the upcoming Jupiter transit to Libra which is eighth house for Meena rasi natives. Please let me know how the upcoming Jupiter transit will be looking at native chart.
    DOB:7.10.76
    POB:Mumbai
    TOB:12:53pm (afternoon)

Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  6. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

D.o.b: 1st march 1982
    T.o.b: 1.35 am ( feb 28 night)
    P.o.b : chennai,tamilnadu
    Respected sir,
    I am suffering from health issues for the last 3 months. I had a ultrasound month back and they found a cyst in my right ovary and also I have leg swelling in my both legs. They want to recheck cyst size in another 3 months. My 2 babies are c section. Do you see any adversity in my horoscope sir. I am very much worried about this sir....
    Whenever I have a bad situation I am coming to you and you are helping me sir. Please help me this time also sir.

God will bless you abundantly in all respect sir..

Thankyou

7. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

Hi sir Namaste I need your advice sir I am now working in a company but I don't have job satisfaction in this I wish to change my job or try to do studies when will my Career be stable please say me sir.... If I continue the same job will I get development or try for business.... Please reply thank you
    Place: salem
    Time: 9am
    Dob 28.06.1993

8. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Thanks sir,

My husband started his Ayurvedic medic 3 months back.

Really now a days v r really down because of this tablets and all..very scared wheather v wil get healthy baby with natural pregnancy..all this medicines affects my baby health?

U asked me to remind me after a week for this ..that's y msged u again.

Sorry for asking troubling u sir.

It would b great help if u answer this 3 questions

1.will my baby b healthy? Will I get natural pregnancy or through test tube like that?

2. How is my health ..will I get any long term health prob? Because I always feel weak.

3. How is my husband long live ( life span)?He is taking lot of medicines for past few years for this sperm issue.will it affect my husband health ..will he get any long term Prob.

I'm really scared like anything ..if u reply me it will b very much great full

My name is G.Dheivanai -Dob 2nd April 1986 birth time 2.25 am Birth place Madurai

My Husband name: R.Lalith Dob 28th July 1986 birth time 10.50 Pm Birth Place: Pondicherry.

Marriage date: 15.4.2012

Thank you.

9. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji,

Please predict Marriage ? Unable to find the Guy and nothing seems to be Materializing or moving forward in regards to Engagement or Marriage

DOB :19 Aug 1984 , Time= 06:15 AM
    Birth Location: Delhi, India
    Living Location : America

Best Regards
    arian

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

However, I would suggHi,

The profile shows that you are a male; but the question seems to be relating to a girl. The cyst in ovary is a very common one in the case of females. You need not get panic. In astrology, the ovary is related to the 7th house and the Venus is related to Ovary. The sign Libra represents womb. When all these houses and the lords are afflicted, there may be chance for health issues conerning the 7th house.

As you happen to the Sagittarius native, the 7th house happens to be Gemini, occupied by Rahu and the Venus is placed in the 2nd house along with the 7th and 10th lord Mercury and not influenced either by benefic or malefic planets.

The virgo sign is occupied by retrograde Saturn and also Mars, who may be one of the reasons for the health related issue. In as much the Venus, the karaga for Ovari is not any affliction you need not worry of anything.
    If the physicians feels that the cyst is a very problematic one, you can think of removing the uterous, after due consideration.
    est that you may take Thripila Podi, which is the combination of Kadukkai, Nellikai and Thandakai. You can take one tea spoon of this powder every night, before going to the bed. This is extremely good and this will clear your stomach everyday and there are lot of health advantageous in use of this powder

This is available in Kottakkal Avya Vaidyasalai and the cost is not much.

Regards