Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

BABA27.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , @Rajivijay90 ,D @pihu123 , -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , @Teju2017 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers
    and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @AhujaGirl , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with courage and confidence in life.

Dear DD @hemavijay , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @SharadaIyer , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be free from your stress due to financial circumstances soon.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @Babyhope86 , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life. soon.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

AUG 24.jpg

Babyhope86, svaac, coolmum and 7 others like this.
  2. prreeya

prreeya Silver IL'ite

@suryakala ma you are so nice ...I am really blessed with you and baba :)

suryakala likes this.
  3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Om sai Ram...

Thank you Maa for continues prayer.May baba fulfill your all wishes.

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi to all ..

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Paramstu Shubham Bhavtu

suryakala likes this.
  4. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala ma for Baba's darshan and your prayers. your prayers are close to our hearts. God bless.

Dear Baba, please help us recover from our past wounds, forget others sins and forgive our faults. Bless us to be always grateful to You and be kind to one another. Please take all the needy kids in Your loving arms and help them survive in this world. Thank you baba for all your love.

Om Satchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ke jai!!!!

suryakala likes this.
  5. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ma,

Thank you so much for the prayers.May Baba bless us all in abundance.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa

Your prayers and babas darshan instills strength and positive attitude. I request you to include my dad and mom in your prayers. My dad is suffering from various health issues and admitted in hospital and my mom is taking care of him with her health issues. Kindly pray for their recovery maa.
    I trust sai and your prayers will bring back the health and peace.
    Thank you maa.

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @sangeethakripa ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I am sorry to know your father and mother are not well and your father is in hospital.

I will pray for your father and mother in my special Thursday prayers from next Thursday onwards.

I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very kind. He will bless our prayers soon. Be at peace.

May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your father with speedy recovery and good health and be with him always.

Om Sri Sainath.

Om Sai Nath.

sangeethakripa likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @wish4miracle ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

DD, Thanks for your touching and beautiful prayers. Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @prreeya ,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

DD, I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

10. prreeya

prreeya Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear @suryakala maa...
    I am also praying everyday to Baba , because of certain issues in family I could not do Parayana.
    I started listening sai satcharitra online when I am in office.
    I am really thankful to you for keeping me in your prayers to Baba.