1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How much trustworthy are Indian matrimonial Sites?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by rms1, Jun 4, 2011.

1. shivani29

shivani29 New IL'ite

I don't understand why do men hide their physical problems and ruin life of a woman. There are trustworthy matrimonial websites I found my partner through a marriage bureau (global alliance matrimony), you know what i most liked about it, they arrange full body medical checkup of both bride and groom before finalizing a marriage. Medical checkup should be done before every marriage.

Newbee1 likes this.
  2. noush

noush Bronze IL'ite

all you need to find is a guy who respects you and your decision and inturn you also respect him and his was of life.
    how and where youfind him is not imp
    IF you meet some at worlk (if working) or at a class (if studying) or get introduced at a party thats all good.

you should respect yourself first. so what is your 1st marriage didnt work??? what guarantee those who want to marry only an unmarried person their marriage is going to be a successful one.

dont you discriminate yourself only to look for a divorcee or an older man.. you may not get a reply for them as thier thinking is screwed up.. but there will be some one who is not so narrow minded as the majority of people who will respond, be polite to you with whom you may click :) yeah

take care of yorself and good luck......

3. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Don't judge a book by its cover.. this is what I can say about marriage sites..

4. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Most of the members have provided the important factors. I will just say that my marriage got fixed by bharat matrimonial, but proper background check was done by the family as per the reputation and all of the family. So you can trust the sites as long as you can yourself check the background, and proper inquiries should be done by own resources!

1 person likes this.
  5. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, you have already received information on how matrimonial site works.My family had good experience with bharat matrimony.

In my case I managed everything myself with my parents approval. I registered there as parents looking for alliance for their daughter. This is important as only serious people will send you request and prevent all perverts from their attempts to chat or use us. Don't encourage any chats unless you are sure about the person and his family.

Once we receive mail, we exchanged phone numbers and then parents talk to each other. We collected each other's address and did back ground checks. Once every aspect is full filled, we invited the boys family to visit us.. proceeded by our family visiting their home.. etc. We also talk to each other.. Once everyone is on same page. We got engaged.. but I insisted on a six month gap between engagement and marriage. This helped us to get to know each other.
    We have to be very careful...and should take enough time.

Paid service give you chance to contact people whom you think is a good match for you.
    You can consider single or widower..but depends on your age. but if it is a divorced one. You have to be extra careful...in indian set up a woman won't leave a husband without a genuine reason like in your case.

It is up you . Ask yourself what do you want.. take enough time ... do back ground checks.. Check everything . If you are sure about all other aspects, like social, economical family status then only try to see the person and talk to him..
    Take enough time... in my case case I spent many years to find a match. Need lot of patience. I met my dh finally... and we got married. For both of us it was the first proposal that gone through all the steps ..he was the first one I met this way, same with him.. I have informed him what I want to do after marriage, example my wish to work on my current career. That helped me a lot...

So take time, don't bend in....have lot of patience. Discuss all aspects.. Once you are sure about the person , you can proceed.

Good luck

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    Dishaa likes this.
  6. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

what is a marriage bureau???????????

7. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Why? There are two reasons: (1). It is an easier/faster legal procedure than it is in India (2) it is socially acceptable. And besides,
    In the USA childless couples divorce a lot more than couples with children. And many with children wait until the children leave home (for college/job etc) before they separate and get a divorce. At this point the legal procedure becomes easier.
    No matter where people live, parents in difficult marriages wish that they had delayed having children, waited until they had figured each other out well enough, found out whether a long term commitment to a child is appropriate for their situation etc..
    For the OP, yes... the internet sitess work well to get a match. However, retraining the spouse, or adjusting oneself to the new predicament, in the early stage of the marriage is a full time job. There is no space for babies in that.

dia3 and teejay like this.
  8. Varadhan

Varadhan New IL'ite

Hi,
    Matrimonial sites are trustworthy as per my experience .Thiru & Thirumathi Matrimony Service in T.Nagar Chennai is catering best to biggest demands.My family was looking a groom for me. TNT Matrimony helped me to find suitable match with all requirements that we expected.They provide best service and quick responses.This is really a nice online site which is easy to use.

Know more about them on ..:: T&T ::..

9. Dishaa

Dishaa Gold IL'ite

Hi,

The initial posting is old one.

Just saying during the process of searching alliances whether Matrimonial sites / Marriage bureau / News paper / Friends, its better to cross verify the details of the prospective bride / groom (Education, Police Verification, Medical tests, Working details, CIBIL), there after spend quality time with the alliance before taking the final plunge. There are fake profiles too.

There is nothing to be ashamed of asking the above details to the prospective alliance. I
    n case if the other party is not interested in these kind of verification's, its better to REJECT those alliances.

As marriage is a life time commitment, its better to be safe and be clear.

Yes for my marriage I have asked for all the above sited verification except the CIBIL report and handed over my detailed reports to them to verify.