1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Face and Skin:General Beauty Care Queries and Tips

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by tulip, Jul 28, 2007.

1. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

I love this thread as so many beauty tips for free to have a good skin and body.

Skin Care tips when followed regularly and in the right way helps in the long run that is for elderly age too.
    Skin care is not only about looking beautiful , but also about keep it healthy.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
  2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello all
    Please suggest best Fairness cream for medium fair skin?

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Tulip I have Braun juice extractor. There is a hole in the top where I put the carrot pieces in and it automatically squeezes it into juice. I also use strawberries, cherries (take out seeds 1st), & seedless grapes. I just prefer the juice because 1 glass juice I would need to eat possibly half a pound of carrots!

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Tulip I have a Braun juice extractor. There is a hole in the top where I put the carrot pieces in and it automatically squeezes it into juice. I also use strawberries, cherries (take out seeds 1st), & seedless grapes. I just prefer the juice because 1 glass of juice I would need to eat possibly half a pound of carrots!

5. joemuthu

joemuthu New IL'ite

Thank i for this valuable information i am gonna try all this.... I want a fair complexion pls tell some home remedy pls

6. Ashwinicsk

Ashwinicsk New IL'ite

In our everyday routine we hardly get time to take care of our skin. Pollution, medicines, stress take away all the real natural beauty we had already. And again over use of chemical based products take away all the natural glow our skin had. So better start using totally harmless and home remedies for skin care.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  7. SomyaPatel

SomyaPatel New IL'ite

Thanks for the informative post..!

8. vindhya6

vindhya6 New IL'ite

can any one tell permanent unwanted hair removal for over all body

9. DoctorHari

DoctorHari New IL'ite

Honey & Cinnamon
    It is the most effective combination to remove pimples. Add one table spoon of cinnamon powder with two table spoons of honey to make a paste, apply over pimples and leave it overnight, clean your face the early morning.
    Garlic
    Garlic is one of the best home remedy for pimples because of its antibacterial properties.
    Two ways to use garlic for pimples
    Cut the garlic cloves into pieces, rub it over pimples then wash your face after few minutes
    Grind fresh garlic with little bit of water, make a thick paste and apply it over pimples
    Aloe vera
    Apply aloe vera gel over your face, let it dry for 15 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water
    Papaya
    You can crush the raw papaya, directly apply the extract over face then wash it after 15 minutes
    You can make an exfoliating face mask by mixing papaya juice with honey and make a thick paste and apply it over face, let it dry completely before rinsing it off
    Cucumber
    Crush the cucumber, make a thick paste apply it over face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with warm water
    Cut the fresh cucumber into pieces, soak it in water for one hour. Use the water to drink and wash your face. Nutrients transferred to water are good for skin
    Potato juice
    Cut the fresh potato into thin slices and squeeze out the juice apply it over pimple marks
    Egg white
    Apply the egg white over face pimples, let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water
    Basin leaves
    Boil basil leaves in a cup of water for 10-15 minutes in low flame, let it cool and strain out the leaves. Apply the juice over pimples with cotton. You can store in the refrigerator, use it for 3-5 days.
    Neem
    Neem oil- wash your face with warm water to remove dirt and to open up pores then apply oil with cotton over pimples, rinse your face after some time
    Neem powder- make a thick paste with a little amount of water of rose water, apply it over pimples and leave it overnight then wash your face early morning. If we leave it overnight it will have better penetration into skin
    Tomato scrub
    Make a fresh juice from tomatoes apply it over face and leave it for 20 minutes then wash your face. Repeat the process twice a day.

READ MORE

10. Kritikaverma

Kritikaverma New IL'ite

A spa is a location where mineral-rich spring water is used to give medicinal baths. Spa towns or spa resorts typically offer various health treatments and we find best spas in bandra.