1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

feeling low ....

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by amnilakshmi, May 28, 2015.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I have been married for ten years with 2 cute kids. I am working. My DH comes home late. He does not spend time with us ... He instead goes out with his friends. He has a big network of friends both including gals and guys. Sometimes I feel jealous when he talks very closely with those gals. I feel that intimate talk is missing between us. Though I don't show it to him, I tell him that I don't like that frined of his... And these days he has started saying that I don't mingle with anyone I don't have friends. I don't like anyone.. and so on.... I do not have support system in place which makes me tired handling both office and kids and household work. As usual he does not help me in anything.... I do not have a craze to work and become the CEO of the company where I am working.. and he feels that I am working only for the salary that I get... I do not bother about whats going around me in office.. Yes 1 way it is correct as everyone of us work only for salary but the way he exaggerates this and says makes me irritated....

These days his conversation is really bad... He does not talk and if he does he talks only negative about me... I feel bad... There is no point in talking to him as it will definitely lead to fights... I am feeling very low and have started getting inferiority complex. ... I want to do something big.... but don't have the self confidence... Please tell me how to come out of this and how to counter him so that he stops doing what he is doing...

NO sarcastic replies please...

anika987 likes this.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

First thing u need to do is relax.

ur ur dh is having a life of his own and not cheating on u like some guys.u should hear stories in Il and u will know how lucky and in a better situation that u r.

stop thinking any dh and his friends and create a life for yourself.go to gym,give yourself a makeover,dance,do whatever hobby u like with passion.cook variety dishes and keep the home clean.play with ur kids and basically be happy for yourself.

Do not over talk with dh and show him u have a life of your own and u r happy.

u will suddenly start appearing more beautiful to him,he will want to come home more and life will restart.

the more u move back,people will come to u.that is psychology.

be smart and be happy.do not whine or crib to him and do something for ur self.

things will fall in place.

6 people like this.
  3. Keet

Keet Silver IL'ite

Good job girl. You handle office, kids and household work. What does he want more from you. If he expects you to concentrate more on office work ask him to share responsibilities and give him the list. If he refuses ask him to shut up and mind his business.

4 people like this.
  4. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

He has completely cut me from his family. He has told all bad about me. he tells everyone that i will not respect them if they talk or come to our house and this way he has cut everyone from me. No one prefers to talk. Even if i take initiate i feel low once i start talking to them as they start pestering me or degrading me and this has put me into depression. Therefore i have also stopped all this. Now i feel bad that i do not have a crowd of my own.... I want to form a network of friends and unable to as i am always having work. Please suggest some good ideas... Am i thinking too much that my hubby is having a network of his own while i have been cut from my family as well ? OR is that everyone is like me ? he keeps saying that i have attitude problem .... I feel all ladies givem more priority to family then office and only after that we give importance to friends and relatives... Am i wrong in my thinking ???

zeppelingirl and Murali1981 like this.
  5. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

6. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Don't worry dear, Lot of Women face this. Try to contact your college friends, school friends, have fun. Don't think too much. You will feel low because of hormonal changes.

Try some new hobbies, take one day off and be at home without doing work, just relax.

you may exhausted of doing too many work, and kids at home. Once they start going to school, take a day off and relax.

GlobetrotterG and Murali1981 like this.
  7. Murali1981

Murali1981 New IL'ite

Well said anika987

1 person likes this.
  8. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

please donot feel bad..first of all you need to develop your self confidence. For that you first get in touch with your friends over the phone initially who are/were very close to you, then gradually meet them up on the weekends. Show respect to yourself, spend time with yourself, spend your time in doing things that you love like hobby or things that make you fell happy. Give importance to yourself and proove yourself.
    Slowly he will realise

9. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

I think you need to have a life outside your house and office and kids. We women are awesome at multitasking. Find a way...and try to make some time to meet new people or pick up new hobbies and interests.

I think this is one of the biggest mistake married women do...shrink their world inside their house.

GlobetrotterG and dimple7 like this.
  10. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee