1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Hi folks...

Discussion in 'Indians in Columbia & Ellicott City' started by rsk82, Feb 19, 2013.

1. rsk82

rsk82 New IL'ite

Hi Folks,

This is Rupinder Singh here. Recently me and my wife moved to Columbia, MD because of job reasons. We are looking to make new friends out here. We both hail from North India. I am a senior software engineer and my wife is in into Chemistry and is looking for work around the area. If anyone knows of any chemistry related jobs(chemist, lab technician or R&D work at a pharmaceutical lab) also please touch base with us.

So long story short anyone who is in the area and looking to make new friends or knows about job prospects for chemistry people please contact us.

Also let us know where will one find Indian community in this area? I heard Ellicott City has lot of Indians but does anyone know of any specific apartment community out there.

Thanks,
    Rupinder

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Howard crossing in ellicot city has lots of Indians.

3. Prerna78

Prerna78 New IL'ite

Hi! We have been living in VA for the last 12 years. Would love to make new friends from nothern India.
    Prerna

4. nmirchan

nmirchan New IL'ite

Hi I also live in Laurel, Md (close to Columbia,MD) with my husband. I am looking to make new friends in the area