ALPHA CBSE Porur - the worst school in Chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Yeslin, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Yeslin

Yeslin New IL'ite

Last year I had admitted my child to ALPHA CBSE, Porur. Its one of the most unprofessional schools I have ever come across in Chennai The school building was actually a hostel used for college students. Since most of the students left the hostel due to the mismanagement of the authorities, it was converted to a school. Due to slippery floors, many kids have suffered serious wounds and taken to Ramachandra Medical College for putting stitches. The school is run by inexperienced staffs.Few of the experienced staff left the school midway due to poor running of the school.Till the year end there were no uniforms, text books or school diary given to students.Punishments are given to even small kids for trivial issues. Fees structure is really high compared with other schools in the locality.If anybody wants yours kid's future destroyed,they can send their wards to Alpha Porur.

4 people like this.

2. Alphabde

Alphabde New IL'ite

Alpha CBSE school in Chennai have the best infrastructures. We have buildings that are spacious and well lighted and which are conducive to learning. Our teachers are well experienced and impart the best education to their wards. They are trained in counseling and provide individual counseling to kids with problems. Ours is a professionally run school and all our staff and teachers handle the students with great care and utmost courtesy.

Regards
    Alpha Team

Jidhesh likes this.
  3. Yeslin

Yeslin New IL'ite

I just want to add some more points to what I have already said. I happened to read what Alpha Team has said about their school. If all of it were true, it would have been really wonderful and I would never have changed my kid from there. Many teachers there have no prior experience as teachers and I am quite sure including Vice Principal many are not even qualified to become teachers. Wonder how the team dare to say such lied and cover up their drawbacks. I checked with CBSE site and the school has'nt have any recognition so far. Many teachers are just graduates or housewives with no experience in teaching.If parents are willing to take a risk they can go ahead and see for themselves. Along with me I know many parents have removed their kids from this school. I just want the parents to know the truth and don't waste their hard earned money like I did.

coolmoon likes this.
  4. Jidhesh

Jidhesh New IL'ite

Hi, I'm planning to take an admission for my daughter(sanvika) for LKG... I heard good opinion about this school, from my friends and all, so i though of choosing this school for my girl.. Now i want to know the fees structure for 2018 batch