1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 49:

“Dad”

That’s it. Rathna couldn’t talk anything more than that. Her mom will want Rathna to be at home.

“Fine” – Rathna hung the call and opened her laptop to check flight tickets.

She chose one which will reach early. She booked ticket in another few minutes and took her phone.

“Girls! Am coming! Shall we meet tomorrow? Morning? I will come straight away from airport. Will go home after meeting you people”

Jaanvi: Wow!!!!

Sandhya: Thank God! Finally we are meeting! How long since we met… Am always in Rathna…Don’t ever ask me : D

Rathna: I know Sandhya will always be there! : ) love you darling

Sandhya: He He He! Love you too!

Jaanvi: Where is Lekha!

Sandhya: She will be busy romancing; ) Let me call her now. Give me two minutes.

After a couple of minutes,

Sandhya: Seems! She can’t travel tonight! She is giving a list of reasons. Amar have to be alone, just one day holiday, no proper buses to travel, we need to book first itself. She is saying she will be coming next month and by then we shall meet.

Rathna: She will never change! Anyway! Let me know when she comes next month, I will book tickets beforehand. So that we all can meet.

Sandhya: Done!

Jaanvi: So we will be meeting right?

Rathna: Of course! you know what? Nothing can replace our gang. I have met many people and I hang out with many. But still…

Jaanvi: Even I felt the same. Even I have got friends in new office. But still our gang…That too we don’t even meet. Still I get excited only when it comes to us…not others.

Sandhya: hmmm….am seeing the same old faces in this office. It’s really boring after you guys left. Now am all alone. And that manager idiot is troublesome. Anyway! I will start dreaming about our meeting tomorrow <3

Jaanvi: Even me

Sandhya: I know what you will do now: D

Jaanvi: What?

Sandhya: You will select the dress to wear and will search for all matching accessories right?

Jaanvi: Lol! You are right sweet heart! : D

Rathna: Even you will never change: D

Jaanvi: Thanks: P

Rathna: Fine! Ping you later! And see you tomorrow! By the way, dad has come. And that’s why am coming.

Jaanvi: Oh!

Sandhya: Hmmm!

“Shall we go to movie? Got 2 tickets” – Sandhya saw Ram’s text in a private window.

Sandhya: “Now? Don’t know whether mom will allow or not”

Ram: We are engaged Sandhya. Ask na Or shall I ask? –

Sandhya: Ok ok! I will ask her. Wait

“Maa…He is calling for movie. Shall I go?” – Sandhya looked at her mom who was standing near the stove.

“Now?!!!” - Her mom raised her eyebrows

“Maa. I will return by 9 o clock. Promise ma! Please” – Sandhya pleaded

“Hmmm ok! But be at home by 9. Ok?” – Her mom

After all, she didn’t want to be too strict with a grown up girl. She is going to be safe with Ram.

“Thank you so much maa” – Sandhya took her phone with excitement

Sandhya: Hey mom said ok. I will get ready in 5 minutes.

Ram: Super! I will wait outside

Sandhya: Done.

Sandhya ran to her cupboard and pulled a dark black kurthi which had red embroidery design on the front.

She wore her red leggings and admired her kurthi in the mirror for few seconds as she combed her hair.

In another 5 minutes, she was ready

“Bye maaa” – she said as she climbed down the steps.

“Come soon!” - She heard her mom.

“Ok ok” - she opened the main gate.

Ram was waiting for her and Sandhya sat behind him at once.

“Let’s go” – she said aloud with excitement

“Sandhya……..” – She heard her aunt’s voice.

She didn’t notice that her aunt was sitting on the veranda and watching everything.

“Yeah aunty…” – Sandhya said as she got down from the bike

“Come in” – her aunt said in an angry tone.

Sandhya opened the gate and went inside

“Yes aunty” –she said softly

“Whats all this?!!! You both are yet to get married and he is coming to our house now itself?”

“He was just waiting outside aunty! He didn’t come in and all” – Sandhya tried to save Ram

“Look! May be things are changing! But in our house, we follow the tradition! Groom should not come to girl’s house before marriage. Got it? I don’t want to see all these non-sense anymore” – her aunt said angrily

“Aunty but..” – Sandhya started and

“What will our neighbours think of us?!! Wont they talk about you and your mom?” – her aunt

“Wont repeat this here after” – Sandhya said flatly suppressing all her frustration.

“That’s better!” – her aunt went in and Sandhya came out with a dull face.

She sat on the bike slowly.

“What happened?” – Ram asked as he drove and Sandhya depicted him everything.

“Hmmm!!! We both have already roamed all over the city and now this is the big deal for your aunt huh?” – Ram smiled

“Ok! Forget that and be happy now” – He tried to cheer her up.

“Hmmmm” – Sandhya couldn’t come out .

“I know how to make you happy” – Ram stopped his vehicle outside a stationary shop.

“Get down” – he pulled her hands

“Why?!!! What for we are going to the stationary shop?” – she got down puzzled

“I am going to buy a wooden ruler to hit you” – Ram

“Is that supposed to be a joke?” – Sandhya showed her tongue

As they walked, he pulled her and both walked passing the stationary shop.

“Hey the shop is here. Where are we going?” – Sandhya

“You are going to jump now” – Ram

As they walked, there was a big ice cream parlour and Ram gestured showing that and at once Sandhya eyes’ popped up.

“Wow!!! Ice cream” – she hopped slightly

“Don’t I know you?” – Ram took her inside

Both sat together and ordered their favourites.

Sandhya was too happy. She found happiness in all the small things in life and that made her a happy soul always and that made Ram fall for her.

In few minutes, both came out happily

“Will we watch movie today?!!” – Sandhya looked at her watch

“That’s my responsibility! We have 40 minutes left! I will take you. Don’t worry” – Ram

Both reached the theater and the title was displayed when they were searching their seats.

“Uff!!! Finally we reached before the movie started” – Sandhya sat with satisfaction

“That’s my talent” – Ram raised his collars and Sandhya smirked,

Both came out around 8.30.

“Come! Let’s start!!! Mom said I should be at home by 9” – Sandhya urged him

“Ok madam!!! I will drop you at 9. Come! Sit” – He started his bike.

As they drove, it started drizzling in another few minutes. They were in between the theatre and Sandhya’s house.

“In another 15 minutes, you will reach home. Ok?” – Ram

“Good then” – Sandhya sighed in relief.

There fell a rain drop on her cheeks.

“Wow!!! It’s drizzling!!! Breezy too” – Sandhya raised both her hands and closed her eyes to feel the rain drops

“Shall I stop somewhere?” – Ram asked with concern

“No no! It’s just drizzling. Am enjoying! Don’t stop” – Sandhya said without opening her eyes

“As you say madam” – Ram continued driving

In another 5 minutes, the rain was getting heavier and they had to stop their vehicle.

“Come! Let’s stand under that tree. My God!!! How huge it is...” – Sandhya ran towards the tree.

Ram locked his vehicle and went towards the tree.

Both stood beside each other. There came a group of 4 girls and stood beside the couple. There was no space and Sandhya moved to the back of the tree.

Everyone were standing together checking whether the rain has subsided or not.

The rain was getting heavier and there was no sign that it will stop.

“Hello!! Hey we are struck in rain here! Can you come and pick us up?” – a girl spoke in phone

“Oh ok then! Come soon girl” – she said as she hung the call up.

“Hey girls! My friend is coming in car. We all will start now” – she said looking at the other girls.

In 5 minutes, there came a car and the girls walked towards the car. Before they got into the car, a girl turned and looked at the couple

“Drenching rain! No one on the road! Even we are starting! Enjoy love birds” – she said aloud and everyone laughed at them.

Sandhya gave a wide smile out of embarrassment and Ram tried hiding his smile.

The car vanished soon and Sandhya and Ram were waiting for the rain to subside.

Sandhya’s big eyes were battling fast and rain drops were all over her face.

Both were feeling very different that day, that too after the girls made fun of them

They could see just one or two persons on the road. That too on two wheelers.

Sandhya and Ram kept looking each other every now and then.

Generally they were not so romantic kind of couple. They shared a good friendship rather than a very romantic relationship. Ram never took advantage of the relationship and their relationship was as such.

Thick rain drops were falling on Sandhya’s head and she moved towards Ram and stood close to him. Ram stood facing her and both avoided seeing each other. But still they saw the other every now and then.

Sandhya wiped her face with her palm which was already wet. She did not know what to do and Ram stood as such without knowing what to do.

But he very badly wanted to kiss her. But deep in his heart, he felt he shouldn’t. He shouldn’t before marriage. But the more he saw her like that, the more he felt like.

“Sandhya……” – He said in a soft voice and those cute big eyes looked at him.

“What?” – she looked at him expecting him to say something which will make her go mad on him.

“Shall we start? The rain doesn’t seem to stop!!!” – Ram

“What?!!!” – Sandhya frowned secretly

“But….its raining hard. Lets wait” – Sandhya said wiping her neck with her palm.

“Hmmm!!!” – Ram turned aside and he didn’t want to see her anymore.

Both stood as such for few minutes. Ram looked at her and came near her.

“Sandhya…..” – Ram

“What?” (again he is going to ask the same question) – Sandhya

“Shall I ?” – even before Ram completed, Sandhya said

“No no!!! We are not going home now. Its raining! Lets wait”

I was about to ask “Shall I ask kiss you….” – Ram blurted out

Sandhya didn’t expect that from him …..

She stood as such and closed her eyes and her lips were near to his now.

That was their first kiss.

In few seconds, they moved away from each other as the rain subsided.

Sandhya was feeling too shy to look at Ram. And Ram looked away from her as they walked towards the bike.

Ram wiped the seat with a small cloth and sat on the bike. He tried to turn it on and it was a failure. He tried for another five minutes and it was in vain.

“Guess it wont start!!! Will walk now… Will check if there is any mechanic shop nearby” – Ram said as he got down from the bike.

“Hmmm” – Sandhya started walking beside him.

Both were feeling too different that day. That was their first kiss and both were feeling quite uncomfortable to look at each other’s face. Something was stopping them to talk normally.

Sandhya looked around. It was drizzling slightly and the leaves in trees were yet to get away from those dripping rain drops.

Whenever they walked under the trees, there was a mini rain. She loved that.

She loved everything that night! The rain, her Ram, their first kiss, that walk in the night, those dripping rain drops from leaves….Everything….

In few minutes of walking, they found a small mechanic shop and the vehicle was ready in another 10 minutes.

“Come! Its getting late! I will drop you soon” – Ram said as he sat. Sandhya sat behind him and took the phone. There was a text. Sandhya’s eyes became bigger seeing the text.

“Its very long since I met you! Got to talk something important to you. Shall we meet tomorrow?”

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

Dear @IniyaaSri ,

I have been reading this thread since last 2 days and believe me, I'm hooked.
    I keep on refreshing the page to see if the next episode has been posted.
    Excellent writing style and amazing story.
    Keep up the good work!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Rainy day...:hearteyes: super romantic update on friday Iniyaa...

happy weekend :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hey hi!!!!

Thank you so much for reading my story!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    And thanks for those sweet words!!! They are making my day:smile:
    Glad that you found the story interesting!!!:blush:
    Thanks once again for encouraging me!!!
    Have a lovely weekend:blush:
    Would be happy to read your thoughts on future episodes too!:blush:

5. IniyaaSri

Hope you enjoyed :tonguewink: Have a wonderful weekend Ammu dear :blush::blush::blush::thumbsup:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm....last 2 episode were really romantic. Now who is this person who texted Sandhya....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks for writing the feedback dear :blush:
    Hope you enjoyed the romantic episodes!
    And keep guessing dear! Will disclose it on Monday:grinning:
    Have a lovely weekend dear:blush::thumbup:

8. bchopra

bchopra Senior IL'ite

Dear @IniyaaSri ,

I have been reading this story for past 2 days and I admit the more I read it , I fall for it.I could no take off my eyes from this beautifully captured story .hats of to u dear.Simple and sweet love story.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Hi!!!

Thank you so much for taking time and reading my story!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    And your words made my day:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
    Thanks once again for encouraging me and keeping me positive!!!!
    Would be happy to read your thoughts on future episodes too!
    Have a great weekend:thumbup:

bchopra likes this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya well going with Romance.our young readers are waiting for your updates daily .sweet knitted theme

IniyaaSri likes this.