1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

பொன்னியின் செல்வன் புதிர்

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by deepa04, May 25, 2010.

1. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

I am now reading the story for the ...................th time.Yet i also have the doubt who killed The Great Warrior Athithya Karikalan . This time i am about to read that portion today .Yesterday night i closed the book very reluctantly as i want to go through it deeply as if studying for exam.

"the woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep &miles to go before i sleep"

2. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Read sangathaara novel by kaalachakra Narasimha. It's kundavai who killed her elder brother

3. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Dear Mahee & Ramya,
    Thanks for the information.i guess that Pazhuvettraiyar & Vandiyahevan were behind the nel Kalangiyam. Nandini & the Great Warrior Athithya Karikala Cholar were talking .Nandini who knows the history of her birth would never had killed him.She might have tried to kill herself to escape from many undesirable consequences. The Poor Karikalan might have tried to prevent her.Meanwhile someone had killed him .The sword with fish sign was not used for the killing. The Knife which was taken by Pazhuvettraiyar from Idumbankari was used.That was in Pazhuvettraiyar's hands. he was holding Vandiyathevan also. How Ravidasan knew about it ? If Pazhuvettraiyar had seen Ravidasan he would have been his first victim. Or the knife aimed for him hit the poor soul Athithya.I will read the novels Suggested by u & will enter into further discussions. The various Seppadu Anaimangalam & the one @ Anbil Village talks about this .they say it a Durmaranam. Unfortunately they are not in our country . They are in the museum of some other countries it seems. Some Historian Should take steps to collect them & try to preserve the Prestige of Both the Great Writer & the Great & unfortunate Warrior who wished to sacrifice the Chola Kingdom & go to northern territory to establish the power of PULI kodi.

" The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep"