Working From Home - Teaching Maths

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by happymom2013, Jul 6, 2017.

1. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

Cuemath has given me an opportunity to teach from home and make the best use of my time. I am proud to be a part of a community that is revolutionising math learning across the nation. If you like math and children, then this is for you. Apply now at www.cuemath.com/teacher.

For any more details , please ping me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
    rajmyt likes this.

2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Hi, how long have u been associated with them? N how's the response? How much revenue can one make in a month? Working hours?

N is this like a MLM? You become a teacher, then when you sign up more teachers, u get paid for it? N they continue it n so in?

3. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi ashneys,

No. This is not like MLM. As of now there is a referral going on(only until Jul 31). Did you happen to see their website by any chance. Cuemath is a after school math program which is funded by Google itself. I am associated with it since last 8 months.

Earning depends upon how many students you have. I work only for 1 hr per day. And i earn close to 10K. The response is really great because Cuemath is revolutionizing the way in how math should be learnt. PLease go throught the website www.cuemath.com. for many more details.

If you are really interested in teaching kids etc, plz get back to me. After your application is processed, you will have interview (a math test). Only if you get cleared in the assessment you can go further.