1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Good good!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
    Thanks dear. Happy that you are liking my narration!!!
    Will be happy to read your feedback for the future episodes too :blush::blush::blush:
    Have a wonderful day ahead:blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 31:

Sandhya couldn’t believe her eyes. She left the place at once and pretended to be normal. She took the pen drive and started walking towards the lift.

“Took the pen drive?” – Jaanvi asked as she finished talking with her friend.

“Yeah. Come” – She pulled her hands and both stood behind a pillar.

“What happened? Why are you pulling my hands?” – Jaanvi was confused.

“Stand here quietly.” – Sandhya said and tried to pacify herself first.

After few minutes, both saw their manager’s car going out of the parking lot.

“You saw that?” – Sandhya

“Yeah. What happened? And why are you tensed?” – Jaanvi

“Megha is inside the car and….” Sandhya gasped

“Both were kissing each other” – Sandhya finished.

“What?!!! What are you saying? It might be someone else! Don’t you know Megha is committed and she is sincere?” – Jaanvi

“How many girls have come in saree today? Just she right? I saw her going in and saw how intimate they were. I am sure Jaanu” – Sandhya

“But dnt we see her talking over phone all the time with her guy?!!!” - Jaanvi couldn’t believe

“It might be with the manager” – Sandhya

“Hey!!! Moreover she use to say na…..Its seven years of relationship” – Jaanvi

“Yes…Lets get confirmed first of all. I will check tomorrow. But am sure it was them and not someone else” – Sandhya went inside the lift and Jaanvi followed her.

“Sandhyaaa….” – Jaanvi said and Sandhya looked at her.

“Rathna is going to kick us hard for forgiving Megha” – Jaanvi said and both looked at each other.

Next day, Jaanvi and Sandhya were looking for Rathna.

They saw Rathna swiping her card and open the door.

At once she entered, Sandhya pulled her hands and took her to Jaanvi’s place so that they can talk peacefully.

“What happened? Early in the morning?” – Rathna gave a puzzled look.

“One important news!!!” – Sandhya said and Rathna looked at both of them.

“Yesterday I saw Megha and the manager kissing inside his car” – Sandhya

“What?!!!”- Rathna’s ‘what’ reflected a deep shock

“What are you saying?” – She looked at Sandhya

Though Rathna dint like Megha personally, she dint expect her to run an affair with the manager.

“Yes. Affair I guess” – Sandhya added

“But she is already committed na! We even saw the pics?!!!” – Rathna

“Yes. We need to confirm. She keeps talking over phone na! Lets check whether they both talk over phone at the same time or not!!! We will check in morning break, lunch break and evening break and whenever possible. Ok?” – Sandhya revealed her master plan

“I will check Megha and Jaanvi will check the manager!” – Sandhya continued

“Hmmmm!!! Let things get confirmed. Then we will see” – saying this Rathna went to her place and opened her inbox. There were too many mails and too much work assigned to her.

“Hmmm!! So he has started his so called revenge!!! Interesting!” - Rathna said and leaned on her chair relaxed.

After few minutes, she started her work and it became a never ending task for her. She couldn’t take any breaks in between and so soon it was evening 5.

Sandhya came running “What?!! Slow slow” – Rathna gestured

“Confirmed!!! She was talking with the manager in the name of her boyfriend. I guess both are in relationship and she has left her guy!!!” – Sandhya said and sat.

“Hmmm!!!” – Rathna sighed

“I don’t know how she left 7 years of relationship and fell for this guy so soon!!! Not even a year since she joined here. How people change na?” – Sandhya

“It’s her personal! That’s none of our business Sandhya!!! My anger is why that manager made her as the team leader in spite of promising Jaanvi. Doesn’t Jaanvi deserve? That Megha is not fit for the post. ” – Rathna said and turned off her system.

“Anyway! Nothing can be done! It’s all in his hands! ”- Sandhya

“Fine! Let’s all pretend that we do not know about her affair. Ok? Let’s see how long she pretends. Inform Jaanvi also.” – Rathna said

"If it is going to be a serious relationship, she will tell us soon I guess" - Sandhya

"Do you think so?!!! Mark my words! She will not tell unless and until she is going to marry the manager. Even if she tells us, lets wait and enjoy the lies that she is going to tell" - Rathna said and closed her eyes. She leaned on her chair.

“Sandhya…..” – Rathna

“What dear?! Tired? Too much work?” – Sandhya fondled her hair

“Hmmmm yes….I am planning to do a job search. Planning to switch” –Rathna said and Sandhya’s eyes widened

“What happened dear?” – Sandhya sounded worried

“No recognition, no increment, nothing. Apart from that, he has increased my work pressure. Moreover it’s enough that I worked here for these many years. Time to change” – Rathna said and Sandhya remained quiet.

“I will start attending interviews” – Rathna said and Sandhya did not know what to respond.

“You will leave us?!!!” – Sandhya asked in a dull voice.

“Everyone should leave each other at some point of time dear.” – Rathna said and Sandhya kept a dull face.

They dint know Jaanvi will be the one who will have to go even before Rathna.

Lekha’s both hands were adorned with mehndi and her face was adorned with a constant smile and happiness. She couldn’t talk or text to Amar as she was always surrounded by her cousins.

Her mom and aunt prepared all the dishes and her dad was too busy with the wedding arrangements.

Just one more day!!! – Amar thought and was excited.

Just one more day!!! – Lekha was too nervous.

“Come soon Lekha! Its time” – her aunt pulled her hands and started combing her hair.

Her cousin wore the bangles for her and someone else wore the earrings for her.

“You are done!!! Pin those flowers and come down. Pooja has to be started in 10 minutes” – saying this Lekha’s aunt climbed down.

“Ok aunty” – Lekha said as she adjusted her bindi.

After 5 minutes, Lekha was brought to Pooja room and made to sit.

Everyone sat beside her and she was asked to offer flower to God and pray heart fully.

Everyone prayed along with her and the house was filled with positivity and harmony. The day was fun filled and everyone had a moon light dinner happily.

Lekha got too tired and she slept off amidst the noisy environment.

It dawned and Lekha opened her eyes slowly.

The first thing that came to her mind was “Today is my wedding reception!!! And tomorrow is my wedding! God!!! Am restless!!!”

It was 10 and she checked her baggage once again. She checked her check list and made sure nothing is left.

Around one o’ clock, Rathna, Sandhya and Jaanvi reached.

“Heyyyyyyy” – they chorused and hugged Lekha!

Lekha was too happy to see all of them.

“Come dears!!! Please sit! I will bring snacks for you” – Her mom invited them and bombarded the girls with sweets and snacks.

It was Sandhya who was enjoying more. More the sweets, more happy she was.

“So?!!! All done?” – Jaanvi

“Yeah dear! But I will be marking the checklist till we start from home” – Lekha said as she sat on the bed.

“So?!!! Ready for the knot?” – Sandhya teased her and Lekha giggled. Next few hours passed by pulling Lekha’s legs, packing things, packing few snacks, rehearsing for poses...everyone were happy and happy.

Time whiled away too soon and all started from home. Lekha’s family and her aunt family took a car, while a separate car has been arranged for the girls.

And the remaining crowd got into a big van.

Everyone prayed and their journey started in few minutes.

In another half an hour, all got down in front that big Wedding hall.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 5 others like this.
  3. IniyaaSri

@Lata6 , @minn1 @magnashri Dears! I have posted the next episode. Let me know your valuable thoughts.
    Have a nice weekend :blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Superb update Iniyaa...waiting for big day...

Happy weekend :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks Ammu dear!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Wonderful weekend to you too :blush::blush::blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Superb going iniya. So this is what Megha and manager are up to. Sigh.. every office has some skeletons in the cupboard. Yes.. such people exist.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

haaa iniya this is definitely THE story .. but I seriously believe Jaanvi and Ratna should teach a lesson to Jaanvi and the manager ... because I feel like I am one of them :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Megha is not invited to the wedding.....(boori nazar se door rahoo:grimacing:)
    I really wonder how to manage to tell stories so wonderfully, kudos :clap2:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

good going actually if u writ these stories for soaps u can make gud money,actually very good .u know the 'art of story telling'

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush:
    Yeah! Heard such people do exist. Everyone has or have their own right and wrong!:grinning:
    Lets wait and watch!
    Hope you are having a nice weekend:blush:

stayblessed likes this.