1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

26 Years Back On This Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 26, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Every year June brings me some sad memories but happy I came over that with the prayers, blessings from God and elders and good wishes from friends . 26 years back on this day I had hip bone fracture and it was on the school re opening day, , had to suffer for two days then only it was operated, was in bed for two months. The Doctor who attended did not do proper job, so again aftert wo months another operation, after which I was ok, with physiotheraphy which was so painful I started walking , first with the help of walker, then a stick , started going to office in contract bus earlier used to go by train for 25 years. Then after a year operation for removing the needles. Again in 1999 another operation when I was operated with hip joint. With God and elder's blessings I was ok. From then there was not much problem, only thing I cant bend, do namaskar or sit down Wherever I go have to look out for a chair. Especially when I go for bajans or pravachan feel bad that I can tsit in the front and enjoy . .

One close friend of mine helped me a lot during that time and everyone from office came to see me and sent me get well card which I still possess. Now the same friend had by pass surgery but since she is staying far away I am not able to help her and also their family dont want outsiders because she might catch infection and they have to take good care. Hope she gets well soon and becomes normal as sheis a very loving and caring person and she likes to tak a lot.

Thanks to everyone who helped me always and inspired me

For your Wishes
    Love
    Blessings
    Encouragement
    Kindness
    Trust
    Friendship
    Inspiration & Motivation….
    These Words fall short to express the feelings….
    But they carry the sound from the strings of my Heart
    !!!!!Thank you!!!!!

venlax, shyamala1234, girvani and 4 others like this.

2. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Hope your friend recovers soon @iyerviji ma:)

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Archana dear

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

It is not easy to totally forget the hardships that we have gone through. You seem to have gone through a really rough time. Am really so happy you have recovered from that. When we sit down to think of all that we have, we realise what a blessing it is that we are on our own two feet today without having to depend on anybody. I pray for a long and healthy life for you Vijima.

Hope your friend recovers soon and that you are able to meet her before long.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. AhujaGirl

AhujaGirl Silver IL'ite

It is not easy to forget these instances in life but the good part is you overcame them. Also, I am so glad that your friend has been so helpful and the same time I know how it feels to not be there for that person when they require us. I have gone thru a similar situation and my heart goes out to you on this.

Prayers and wishes for the speedy recovery of your friend Vijima.

Love & Light

iyerviji likes this.
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Glad that you faced the tough times bravely and admire you for your enthusiasm for attending bajans and pravachanams and other religious activities. God helps those who have infinite faith in Him.

Pray and wish for a speedy recovery of your friend,
    PS

7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

By God's grace you were able to come out of so many health crisis.
    Jayasala 42

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji mam
    You are inspiring and I am learning from you. I really hope your friend recovers soon too

vani

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes Satchi dear i know u can very well relate as u have. Suffered more than me. We r blessed we are on our own feet. Thanks for your peayers and wish u the same. Thanks fir your wishes fir my friend too. Sorry. For the late reply.

satchitananda likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear there r some spelling mistakes and did not notice as. I typed from mobile. There is no edit option