Angapradakshinam at Tirumala Temple Details

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by vjan29, Apr 9, 2014.

1. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

In a day Angapradakshinam seva is only once, and a person is allowed to do only once in a day. If you want you can do next day, again same process, get the ticket and stand in the queue in the early morning.

2. savikar

savikar New IL'ite

How long does it take to do the anga pradhakshanam? I am told I need somebody strong to accompany me to do the pradhakshanam. I am taking my mom with me. She feels she is not strong enough to help me. Do you really need help to complete the pradhakshanam? It is very tiring? Any response is really appreciated. Thank you

3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

I did it long back with no help. No it was not tiring. At that time no one were allowed to accompany the one who was doing Angapradakshanam. I don't know if there were new procedures these days

4. savikar

savikar New IL'ite

Thanks jskls!!!

jskls likes this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Recently, my nephew did Angapradakshinam. I will ask my sister and let you know about it.

savikar likes this.
  6. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@savikar
    my sister also said that at that time they allow the persons who is doing Angapradakdhinam only..no other person allowed to accompany them...

savikar likes this.
  7. savikar

savikar New IL'ite

So does it mean I can do the anga pradakshinam all by myself? I know in Guruvayoor temple they allow someone to accompany you. Could you provide me details?
    That would put my mom at ease
    Thank you

8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Yes, you have to do yourself, no one allowed to help you at that time. They are asking Adhar card to get ticket. Check the first post of this thread that user had given detailed information on Angapradakshina...May God bless you!

savikar likes this.