1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

An excellent remedy for high blood pressure

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by ttcbindu, Apr 3, 2013.

1. ttcbindu

ttcbindu Junior IL'ite

: Hi friends,

If you have high BP.. you go to your doc, doc will suggest weight reduction, cut down salt intake, walking, meditation, eat lots of fruits and veggie, garlic etc etc..

But most of the time we loose the motivation..and bp will be back to square1!
    Next you are back at the doc's office, the doc will put you on medications..for your lifetime.

Alternate medicine is picking up so much enthusiasm in western medicine these days.
    Researches show promising results with guided meditation,colorimaginary, biofeed back tech, accupuncture etc

Deep breathing techniques are so efficient in dealing with the problem at its root.
    They calm the mind,relaxes the muscles..which inturn relaxes the blood vessels which carries the blood,thereby reducing the pressure excerted by the blood vessels .it calms the
    Heart muscles thus reducing the heart rate.

Pranayama is very effective. Not alll pranayama's are safe when you have high bp.
    Sheetali pranayama is the one. It cools the body,increases the nitrogen level in blood
    Totally relaxes the mind and body

Mudras..used in our culture is really catching up with breathing techniques
    They are finger techniques which helps in redirecting and balancing energy in the body.
    Very easy and efficient. It really works...infact in a couple of days you will see the change .

Vyan mudra is the one to lower the BP. If you practice deep breathing along with it you will see drastic change.

Please try this, if you have high BP.
    Look for MUDRAS- vyan mudra .

Keep healthy,
    Bindu

2. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for sharing.

3. BaminiV

BaminiV Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for sharing!!!

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

These days almost every other person around us is a BP patient thanks to the absurd lifestyle involving stress, junk food etc etc.

Tablets seem to the quickest and easiest way out, but alternative remedies come for free and without any side-effects.

thanks for elaborating. Indeed a very useful article

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing such an useful article.

6. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing.. really useful info..

7. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Looks useful. Thanks for sharing.

8. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

Useful info. Thanks for sharing.

9. Himanshi009

Himanshi009 Guest

• What is blood pressure?
    oIn simple words, blood pressure is a measure of the force that your heart uses to pump blood around your body.

This process goes like this- When your heart beats, it pumps blood around your body to give it the energy and oxygen it needs. As the blood moves, it pushes against the sides of the blood vessels. The strength of this pushing is your blood pressure.

Dehydration can cause low blood pressure. This can be easily treated by increasing your fluid and salt intake. Ensuring you drink enough fluid will help by increasing the volume of your blood, which increases your blood pressure. If you have low blood pressure, you may benefit from having more salt in your diet.

Avoid heavy lifting
    Do regular exercise to improve blood circulation

www.pharmacyonnet.com has an extensive range of herbal juices to control blood pressure. Apart from this, you can also Shop for Herbal medication for blood pressure at high discounts.

10. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

I was on medication for years to treat high BP. As it's side effect I was having runny nose throughout the year. Gradually it became sinus issue. Then I started to practice deep breathing exercise. Daily few times in a day I will take 4-5 deep breathes. Slowly I reduced my daily dose of 50mg to 25mg tablet, then to alternate days, then twice a week, like this I went on reducing dosage and kept checking my BP and deep breathing. Now it's more than 5 years I am off the medicines for high BP and my BP is normal. Runny nose has improved though still working on sinus.