1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeniya And His Alter Ego

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra
    My dear Viswa
    When people take the trouble of reading my rambling and responding to them, the only way I can show my gratitude is by replying them as fast as I can. Of course, the time zones make it difficult for me to respond on the same day at times but I respond at the earliest opportunity.I am indeed beholden to all of you for encouraging me to write more!
    Sri

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear sri
    U didn't give the fellow a good punch?a punch like what India gave Pakistan?
    WO love yr white hair and beard.u make us smile sri.
    Carry on young man and next time send him to me.I will set him straight.
    Haha
    Regards
    Kamal

Cheeniya likes this.
  3. Cheeniya

@Kamalji
    My dear Kamal
    Nice to see you here after a pretty long time!
    Please don't be too harsh on my Alt Ego. He has been a sincere friend all my life always giving me solid advice. Whenever I ignored his advice, I did come to grief. He is a good fellow really interested in my welfare. Please spare him!
    Sri

4. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

I consider myself a force to be reckoned with.

I still haven't figured out what centripetal or centrifugal force I am.

5. Cheeniya

@Iravati
    A force is a force. Why do you worry about what kind of force you are? Science requires both centripetal and centrifugal forces. If they don't balance each other, we would all be thrown out of this globe or sucked into its super hot core!

6. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

alt-Ira: When is the next ramble coming out?
    alt-Sri: Whenever he feels inspired.
    alt-Ira: He has tackled complex subjects like beards and harmoniums and lizards and flies. Will he choose a simpler topic next time?
    alt-Sri: Can't promise. That man will twist every silly topic like a complex thesis. Beware, he will write about Bisleri water like the sacral elixir of Moabites. He can grow, trim, bend any topic as he wishes.
    alt-Ira: Still, when is he planning to post?
    alt-Sri: Don't know. I asked his Nepali guard in Hindi, "Does your master have any intention to post the next ramble?"
    alt-Ira: What did he respond?
    alt-Sri: Haan jee, aaj bahut dhoop aur garmi hai, hot day today.
    alt-Ira: What if he has exhausted all worthy topics, what will he write about?
    alt-Sri: Don't you worry. What dearth of worthy topics? He has still not covered toes and fingernails and spiders.
    alt-Ira: I am excited to hear of the next-in-the-series announcement.
    alt-Sri: You won't be disappointed. The man has rattled his head day and night to release a thought that has been fashioned into a ramble. It is almost done. Post-production touch-up.
    alt-Ira: What is the title?
    alt-Sri: Be patient, that is the only bit pending. Coming up with a sensible title for a ramble.
    alt-Ira: Ok, but tell him that knees and kangaroos as topics are not delisted. He has the ability to write about anything and make it look like the ultimate everything on the matter. Ask him to hurry up.

Adamsribs and vaidehi71 like this.
  7. Cheeniya

@Iravati
    alt Sri: I say you are making me feel very embarrassed.
    Sri: I make you feel embarrassed? But how?
    alt Sri: Despite being your alter ego, I am unable to answer some of the questions she asks.
    Sri: She? Who is that she?
    alt Sri: oh that alter Ira! She really asks me some embarrassing questions.
    Sri: Like?
    alter Sri: Like when will you come with your next post. She doesn't understand what a nut you are!
    Sri: (Looking wounded) I am no nut though I love eating them. Does it make me a nut?
    alt Sri: You are very fond of such word play , ain't you? I tell you, you are becoming a big bore!
    Sri: As my alter you are supposed to encourage me. Instead, you are becoming my biggest critic! Anyway let me assure you that my next post is getting ready. Don't ask me after reading it, 'Did you have to take that long to post this silly stuff'!
    alt Sri: I would say 'God save you' but I don't want to embarrass him! (Disappears)

vaidehi71 likes this.
  8. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Yoda from Star Wars blesses his underlings with the saying "May the force be with you". You are right. Does not matter what kind of transformative or temperamental force one is as long as we have it in us. I am thinking of playing this prank on someone. Next time while bidding farewell, instead of saying "take care", I shall exclaim "may the force be with you".

9. Cheeniya

@Iravati
    It appeals to me immensely. From now on, my Club friends will witness a transformed cheeniya. I know the club guys will keep a safe distance from me. So what? That's the sign that I have myself become a force!

10. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Few months ago, I had this irresistible urge to learn Physics. Learn about electron, proton, light and sound. Then I hit on four types of fundamental forces: Gravity, EM, Strong and Weak nuclear forces. When I started reading about gravity, I was thrilled beyond words, slowly my thinking was muddled, then I was lost on Einstein's relativity. Space bends and time folds and gravity is created! That's it! I had it! I had enough of these forces! I moaned to a friend that I was unable to grasp the force of nature! He just texted, don't worry even Newton didn't get it here

If your club members keep their distance, tell them that you are the baffling fifth force of nature — counterpart to Aristotle's postulated fifth element, that when cracked will solve the Theory of Everything. Ensure they [club members] don't crack your head.