1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apartments in central NJ for commute to Warren, NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by rsja, Oct 31, 2015.

1. rsja

rsja New IL'ite

We are relocating to central NJ and my husband works out of Warren, nj. Seeking Suggestions for good apartment complexes and area around there.

decent and well maintained apt complexes to look at. Schooling is not an issue. we are looking for safe place with easy access to grocery , shops etc and within 30-45 mins from warren. apts with regular maintenance , no bugs etc...

no car yet, so need some advice on carpool/vanpool atleast for couple of months till we buy a car.

2. brvj

brvj New IL'ite

If schooling not an issue Aspen Court, Piscataway is a decent Luxury Apartment - around 8 mile to Citibank, Warren.

3. AswathyMD

AswathyMD New IL'ite

This is a late response. I am posting anyways as it will be informative for someone else searching for the same thing.
    Yes, I also work in Warren, NJ and I live in The Reserve at Riverdale. The Reserve at Riverdale | Apartments in Riverdale, NJ |
    This is a well-maintained luxury apartment complex and the location connects to i-287 directly. It takes 40 minute commute to warren in the morning traffic, but it is close to parsippany with all indian shops and restaurants.