March2009 mums to be

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by bfn, Aug 1, 2008.

1. bfn

bfn New IL'ite

anyone?Drowning

2. rekhat

rekhat New IL'ite

Hi

I am april 2009 due.
    welcome to motherhood

r

3. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hello bfn and rekhat,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! My EDD is also in April 2009. So how are you two feeling? This is my first baby - what about you two? Lets keep in touch.

Regards,
    Anitha

4. BleSSiNgS

BleSSiNgS New IL'ite

Hey all moms 2 b,

Congratulations to all moms-to-be!! Thanks Bfn for starting this thread! My EDD is March 11, 2009. I am 11 weeks pregnant and had my first scan last week. It was an amazing experience to see the little one!!THe doctor told that that the LO was very active as if waving to us:wave...I had my own share of nausea, vomitting, and constipation. Still dealing with it but its better since 2-3 days. I don't even feel like entering the kitchen and have been feeding my husband with some leftover that i manage to cook once a while. How I wish someone cooked for me. Thankfully, my husband helps me around in the kitchen, so I am able to manage this period...
    Where are other march 2009 moms:?::confused2:

Take care

5. tanuja81

tanuja81 New IL'ite

Congrats everyone,

Hope all you mommies to be are doing great and are as happy as can be!!!!

I am due on March 25th with my 1st baby.. I am 2 weeks away from completing my 1st trimester...and trust me I cant wait...the nausea and vomiting is driving me insane...hopefully as everyone says...it should come to an end soon..

I am just really looking forwards to march!!!

Tanuja

6. Omsree

Omsree New IL'ite

Hi All,

Me too joining the group of March 09 moms. I am 14 weeks now and so much relieved as the first trimester got over. Even I had severe vomiting, nausea and what not. DH took care of all the cooking and cleaning and me just sleeping al the time except for the eve walks. Now throwing up has reduced considerably and I am feeling much better.

7. suthaja

suthaja New IL'ite

hi to all march 2009 mums,
    i am glad to join this club.my due date is march 20th.this is my second labor, i feel like vomitting whenever i eat anything,but dont actually vomit. i am about to complete my third month. for the past three days i feel my eyes being heavy,and head ache . is this common, bye sujatha

8. BleSSiNgS

BleSSiNgS New IL'ite

Hey all,

Welcome Tanuja, Omsree and Sujatha:cheers...Congratulations to all the moms to be...how are you all doing with your nausea and vomitting? I am a lil better now though I still throw up 2-3 times a weeks. I feel very lazy and feel like sleeping all day long..I had my U/S last week to check for down-syndrome...still waiting for the reports. how about everybody else??

chao keep in touch
    Take care:thumbsup

9. tanuja81

tanuja81 New IL'ite

hey everyone,
    I just had my 1st trimenster screening...and everything was normal...no down syndrome..thank god!!! and we also found out the sex of the baby...hehe its such an amazing experience...spending 1 hour looking at your baby from every angle...:-D

And my due date moved...so now im due on 20th of march....so Sujatha you have company...hehe

My nausea has reduced drastically...it only comes in the evening or when im hungry..so I keep eating..besides I hate the nauseated feeling...:)

Btw you are not alone when you say you feel sleepy the whole day...I could sleep 12-14 hours a day and yet complain im tired...they say its good for you..ie..rest...as long as you eat like a pig every time you are up...

10. sks

sks New IL'ite

congratulations to all march 2009 moms!!
    i'm also due in march 2009 (7th of march).

we will find out the gender on october 13 (if little baby cooperates!)
    having alot of constipation and acid indigestion but nausea has improved this is my first baby for me so not sure what to expect later on.
    i just hope the GI issues pass soon Drowning

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008