1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Robert Pattinson almost got fired from "Twilight"

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Haha, i had the same question too Ranch. Then my husband came back with the logic, "well, you forgot that he is the Indian Hercules! If he can run, swim and dance while carrying Nandi on his shoulders, then he surely could defeat a mere army without any extra skills:laughing:

SS Rajamouli had already given this answer- Palvaal Thevan still loves Devasena, and since he couldn't marry her, he remained a bachelor. That son was adopted so that Paalval could remain in the throne as the King.

On a separate note, can someone explain how and why Kalakeyas suddenly appear to kill Amarendra Bahubali?

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I don't think there will be a sequel or prequel Ranch. I think SSR didn't want to explain everything hence the one liners by Sathyaraj. Nasser, although older, was deemed unfit to be a King due to his conniving nature, which is why his younger brother was given the throne (Amarendra Bahubali's dad). How and why Amarendra's dad died, that was not explained i think- just that he died when his wife was 6 months pregnant

4. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Dangal - started as a documentary, just 15 minutes, then it took off.
    I also travelled along with Geetha and Babita. Aamir Khan didn`t over
    do till the end. I felt that every girl child must watch this movie. I am planning to show it to DD.

5. deepv

deepv Platinum IL'ite

watched Teri and bairava

6. Ebenipada

Ebenipada New IL'ite

I like to watch TV Series. With friends or independently. I like comedies, adventures or horrors. I don't like the melodrama. Today watched "Judge Judy" (Season 21, Episode 211). It is pleasant to me.

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I showed this movie to family and they dismissed this as a rip off of "Irudhi sutru".
    :mask::thinking::facepalm:

8. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

I watched Apocalypto a few days ago.

Nothing quite like it exists.

It was made by Mel Gibson ten years ago.

9. kevinMaurice

kevinMaurice New IL'ite

"Rush"
    An English movie which says a true story. It is all about the Formula 1 racing which is happened in 1976.
    'James Hunt' and ' Niki Lauda' are the two main characters in the film. The film says the story about their challenging career in formula 1 racing. The tragic accidents are really heart breking. A very good must watch thrilling movie. Liked it a lot.

10. AlexaBarret

AlexaBarret New IL'ite

I haven`t seen any movies today but I've seen a good one on Saturday! It`s Kidnap with Holly Berry in the main role. I`m excited about this movie. I`ve watched it in one breath. The plot is clear, dynamic and unusual. A single mother whose child was kidnaped tried to save her baby. She is not a superhero. She is afraid of the criminals but the safety of her child is more important. That`s why she does what she does. It`s a really cool movie!:banana::banana::banana: