Private driving instructors in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by nas24, Sep 28, 2009.

1. MrsSRGupta

MrsSRGupta New IL'ite

Hi Srikanthadm ,

I think it depends from person to person, and anyway's, just wanted all of you to know that (Iqrar - +971556220292 ), has left UAE and gone back to his home town for personal reasons, therefore please do not contact the above number.

Many thanks

2. saibal007

saibal007 New IL'ite

These Aabic's and pathan drivers are good for nothing fellows. Never prefer them they act too smart but they dont have little brain to understand the person they are trying to teach are learners n not professional.. they dont evn know simple abcd

3. jereen82

jereen82 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Please can I have the number of the malayalee driving instructor if he is still around?
    Thank You:)

4. rajeshsubbaraj

rajeshsubbaraj New IL'ite

Today I have passed the test and got the driving license, so I am very happy :). And I took the training from Iqrar (+971556220292) and He given the training such a great positive manner and very good professional training. He is the very good instructor & very cool man (Most important he does not stink like the other instructors) and most important he is very punctuality on his timing (on my experience as per the schedule I went late 2 or 3 times but he will be on time as per the schedule). I am so much happy about his way of training & creating the good confident on driving, so I feel this the important to pass the test....

5. irfan1

irfan1 New IL'ite

A very good Lady Driver Intructress in Abu Dhabi for Automatic Car.
    Mrs. Devina Lagasspi Detorres. Please contact 0561401816

6. jamalkv

jamalkv New IL'ite

7. jamalkv

jamalkv New IL'ite

My name is Jamal I was working long 10 years in EMIRATES DRIVING COMPANY.
    as a Driving instructor , now I am working same field but not in company any one need training pls contact me 0556009558 ( now I am in vacation I will be back 15 July )

8. jamalkv

jamalkv New IL'ite

Jamal 0556009558 automatic )

9. Shaheen1987

Shaheen1987 New IL'ite

Hi All.

For those who are looking for Female Driving Instructor in Abu Dhabi, I would recommend Vijaya Shanthi (My wife's driving trainer in Abudhabi)

Her fee is AED 75 for a session
    She is from Hyderabad and has got good communication skills (English, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Arabic(basic)). She is having students from all Countries(Emiratis, Arabic Nationals, Asians etc) as we have seen them waiting for Vijaya before and after my wife's class.

I got her phone number from this thread only and she has given confidence and good practice for my wife and my wife was able to clear the driving test in her first chance and that through (golden chance), so you can understand how nicely Vijaya Shanthi gives driving training to her fellow students.

In addition to the good training received for the driving classes. My wife has appreciated her below qualities.

She is one of the most hardworking women my wife has come across and is very patient towards the students. She is always positive and fills you with positive thoughts and help you gather your concentration to achieve your goal.