1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Things Happening.. I'm Confused

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by ammani, Jun 4, 2017.

1. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Before I tell about the strange happenings I have to give a brief history..

Till wedding and even after delivery i have had my periods on time every time.. no much pain or anything.. things started changing from last February.. from January last year my MIL was bedridden so me and my son were with in-laws at native and hubby at his job place.. but visiting every few days..

Now to the point..

From March my periods were strange.. two-three days delay and only one day flow like for an hour or two only then now flow.. this continued till July..

My MIL passed away in July last year.. the day she passed my periods started .. it was painful and heavy flow.. then next two months same like in march one day a hour or so flow scanty..

In April-May I consulted my homeopathy doctor.. he started me on meds to regulate but it didn't help.. he scheduled me for a scan but I cudnt as MIL was serious.. and I had the heavy flow too when she passed... Gyn and my homeo doctor said stress as thyroid levels were normal..

Since then I have delay of minimum 2-4 days and this time around a week.. and when flow started the pain is bad.. I can't sit or sleep.. feel bit better if I lie on my stomach (I know it's bad posture but can't tolerate the pain)

Is something wrong with me?? My gyn is on vacation so have to wait till she is back

Any suggestions what do I do?

2. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Check your iron hemoglobin, ferratin, calcium levels along with thyroid. Hope everything goes well for you.

3. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

Please consult a doctor asap !

4. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Doctor said because of my weight gain my hormones have gone for a toss so the problem.. told to lose weight and see also told to wait on a cycle to see if it is once in a way thing or not!

Thank you everyone

5. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Do exercise regularly.

Also include carrot , beetroot in ur diet .. Check ur haemoglobin level ..