1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey dear!!!:wave:
    How are you? Hope you are doing good.:blush::blush::blush:
    Very very happy that you read my story!!!
    Thanks for the feedback as well.
    Actually after "Love marriage & arranged marriage" I wrote a thriller kind of story dear.
    The Night And The Stars - A Journey Towards The Dark This is the link for that. I took the characters from this story.
    Anyway for new readers, am writing freshly. So it doesn't matter in case if someone did not read my previous story.
    Hope I cleared your doubt.
    I will be happy to read your thoughts on the future episodes as well:blush::blush::blush:
    Hugs to you. Stay blessed:blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Yeah :tonguewink:
    We will see what is happening:smile::smile::smile:
    Good day:blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Episode 10:

Before she came to sense, that was a soft quick kiss on her cheek and Lekha stood stunning keeping her right palm on her cheek with wide opened eyes.

Amar smiled looking inside her eyes.

“Lekha come on! get angry”
    – Lekha’s heart kept pushing her.

“Come On Lekha! How dare he is…” – Her heart kept yelling at her

But don’t know why Lekha dnt get angry. May be that was a sweet shock that she got. She cannot reveal the feeling to him so she pretended to be angry and got all her guts to talk to him.

“What….What did you do…This is not fair…” she said turning aside. She couldn’t not see his face any more.

"But why are you not looking at me?" Saying this Amar came aside to see her directly and Lekha was feeling shy.

For a moment, nothing came to her mind… Nothing about dowry… Nothing about Amar’s relatives. Nothing… She was mesmerised and she couldn’t understand what is happening to her.

“ok. You need not look at me. But I have things to tell you.”- Amar started

“I am Amar Chakravarthy. I don’t think you would have done your research on me till now. You are too goodie goodie type right? Happily leaving your responsibility to your parents and marrying whoever they decide. Hmmm…Authentic Indian attitude.” – He paused and Lekha was quiet and he couldn’t look at her face as she was turning away from him.

“Ok! I will continue. I am Amar and I have completed Engineering. Mechanical department. I have done my MBA as well. I have already been to Germany and France a couple of times. I saved as much money as I can and have bought a house of my own. I don’t have any girl friends or something. I was keen on getting married before I fall in love and the person with whom I fall in love should be my wife. So that was my decision and that’s why I don’t have any past or such things.

And am a teetotaller. Once in Germany, since my friends compelled me I have tasted beer a couple of times. Other than that, nothing. I don’t want to have something which destructs my brain. So that’s the reason I will always stay from Alcohol and such things.

I don’t want any feeling that makes me forget the world other than “love.”

Lekha was smiling in a subtle way.

“What is your reaction? I couldn’t see” – Amar said softly

“No! Nothing. Am just listening to you” – Lekha replied without turning.

“So this is about me. Like every Indian guy I am attached to my parents, my friends and as of now am a happy guy. Waiting for you to share my happiness with you” – he paused again

“so it was my parents who showed your photo to me. And believe me. The moment I saw your photo, I fell for you. That was the moment that I decided that you should be my wife. Sorry! I should be your husband. Don’t know what kind of feeling is this. My non Indian friends might laugh at this. But there is something with these Indian arranged marriages right? Some magic.

Deciding the person who is going to be with you till your last breath in just a second. That moment… I feel that moment is very special. I feel Arranged marriages are more thrilling and romantic than love marriages.

I want you to be with me till my last breath and I promise to keep you happy as much as possible. Saying this he bent his neck downwards and peeped to look at Lekha’s face to see her reaction.

Lekha was smiling and smiling and she dnt even notice that his breath was fondling her shoulders.

“Did you hear what I spoke or already in dreams with me?” – Amar winked at her flashing his charming smile with a subtle of naughtiness in it.

“I dnt know when you came near me..Sorry! what were you saying!” – Lekha gasped lightly

“Nothing! You can continue your dream with me” – Amar chuckled and Lekha was nervous.

“Did you like me? Or do you like me? What you felt when you saw my photo for the first time” – Amar pulled her and made her look at him directly and Lekha gasped still more.

“I felt as if I got swept off….I totally fell for you the moment I saw your photo in facebook. Yeah I saw your facebook profile. Your photos with your friends….You Germany trip…France meetings…everything. You just made me go mad on you” All these thought came to her but she finally said “Yeah….It was good. Good photograph”

“What?! Good photograph? I think you will start saying how the lighting should be…the angle to be clicked….oh God!!! The feeling…a spark??? those butterflies…???did you get any seeing my photo?” – Amar

“I told na it was good.” – Lekha said softly hiding all her feelings for him.

“Hmmmm such an interesting answer?!!!” saying this Amar sat on the swing and Lekha kept staring the flowers beaming before her.

“Lekha!” – Amar looked at her face and at once she felt quite different. Her name sounded different when she heard it through his voice. She felt happy for no reason.

“Do you mind if I pluck that rose?!!” – Amar

“Its okay! No problem” – Lekha said gently

Amar walked slowly to those flower pots and examined the flowers and plucked the one which looked healthy and beautiful.

He brought the flower towards Lekha and knelt down checking if someone else is looking at them.

“Fine! No one is there!” whispered to himself.

“Lekha! Will you marry me?!!” saying this he raised the flower towards her and Lekha was done. She was done with her secret search for her soul mate. She fell for him at once.

She slowly got the rose from Amar and stood quiet with the subtle smile.

“Hey girl! I wont get up if you are not going to answer me. My knees are already aching” – Amar lied

“Please get up!” – Lekha said with a slight tension

“No way! Tell me or else I will remain as such till your parents come and see me kneeling like this” -

“No no!! I got the flower na!!! then what?” – Lekha sounded worried.

“No way! Poor Amar!!! See how he is kneeling as if you are the teacher and am the poor student” – Amar mimicked a dull voice

“Ok ok ok! The answer is “Yes” and please get up now” – Lekha went near him

“Uf!!!! Oh God! How long I have suffer to make you say yes!! Poor boy you are Amar!!! – He said seriously and Lekha giggled secretly

Both were quiet for some time and no one spoke.

“I was talking all this time and you are quiet. Won’t you say something?” – Amar looked at her

“You are done with your questions?!!!” – Lekha asked innocently

“Questions?!!! What question?” – Amar looked puzzled

“like do I have a past or any relationships or something like that?” – Lekha looked at him and he laughed

Lekha dnt understand why he laughed and kept looking at him with puzzled eyes.

“Ok before you talk further I have one important question.” – Amar

Now he is going to ask. Means he is getting started now only – Lekha thought and looked at him “Yes, you can ask me anything”

“Why don’t you come and sit relaxed in this swing beside me? Why are you tensed? Am I going to eat you or what? Am sitting comfortably and you are standing. I don’t like it. So can you please do the honor?” – Amar asked and at once Lekha broke into a smile

“Please madam! Take your seat” saying this Amar looked at her and she stood with hesitation keeping her palm against her cheeks

The moment she took her palm to her cheeks Amar laughed out and said “Oh!!! You are afraid I will do that again on your cheeks?!!! Don’t worry! Even I have decency. I wont come near you. Trust me and take your seat” – Amar

Lekha walked slowly and sat on the swing gently. The moment she sat Amar started swinging it gently and both were looking at each other.

“but why did you….?” She kept her palm on her cheeks again

“you mean why did I kiss you?” - Amar looked at her and Lekha nodded in confirmation

“Because you are my wife!!! And I don’t have to ask anyone. And my instint says that you loved that surprise kiss and you are hiding from me. But don’t think bad about me. I wanted our first meeting to be special and memorable so did that and I saw your eyes very well and know that you cherish that.

“Lekha!!! Your stupid eyes are revealing…” – her inner whispered.

Lekha was quiet for sometime. At once she got reminded of the dowry incident and asked him “Do you know what happened when your parents and relatives came here?” – Her voice reflected the importance of her question.

“I know” – Amar replied at once.

rupz, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 7 others like this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Wow Ini dear, it's so nice to read your lines. I was having a very happy time reading the story so far. Was full of smiles while reading about their meeting.

All the best dear.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Heyyyyy:cheer:!!!! very very happy to see your comment dear!!!
    Was looking for you actually :pensive:
    Happy that you read!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks dear!!!
    Share your thoughts whenever you can:blush::grinning:
    Good day darling!:kissingheart:
    And yeah! keep smiling:wink:

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

7. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

Nice episode iniyaa.good narration as usual

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

hai iniyaaa

loved your episodes ,, enjoying the story well narrated. visualising the scenes...

good going...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Happy that you enjoyed dear:grinning::grinning::grinning:

10. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much Vijjis dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Keep me motivated :blush: