Postpartum Changes Women Go Through From Emotions,family,relationship With Husband And Body

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by blindpup10, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread...PPD is something I have gone through as well...and my family members had a hard time understanding what I went through..they still do..

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

hi cliona-
    Don't worry about anything else by yourself and the baby. It's ok to have mood swings. Don't try too hard to snap out of it. It will ease out on its own.
    It's good you got out and joined yoga class. Try to hang out with friends, not at home. It will help a lot to talk to an adult and to do adult things.
    Leave your child with MIL or a nanny. (Just for couple of hours) 7.5 months is when the babies start to teeth. So maybe the baby is also going through a regression- it can be hard on you at that point.
    Take a break from the baby atleats for few hours. You will feel much relaxed and refreshed.

cliona likes this.
  3. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot blindpup10, checking out for a nanny now. Have joined yoga but not able to be regular:( thanks a lot for your support. Your guidance helps a lot ..
    Cliona