Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Any one did nk cell (natural killer) biopsy for checking embryo implantation failure after ivf? My clinic suggest this to do....

I see some myth says nk cells kills embryo as foreign body n that is reason for failure

2. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@vanicha - you had one ivf failure right? There is no harm in doing it if it doesnt cost a lot.. If nk cells show high, they include intralipids and steroids during ivf.. I havent gone through it.. But read about it and ppl with implantation failure do seem to get success with it..

vanicha likes this.
  3. hoping4amiracle

I am starting 27th week now.. Time is flying away fast.. Each and every scan and test scares me the same way as it was during the starting of treatment.. but somehow have reached this phase and fingers crossed for next 13 weeks to go smoothly.. I remember I started treatment in Januray 2016 and have come a long way.. Lots of hurdles and lots of problems, During my failed IUIs as well as IVF, i can remember that some or the other issue used to come up..And still the journey is not over until I get to hold my baby safely in my hand.. I definitely feel all of us have a destiny and a time written on our head for us to hold our LO, please be patient and face it one at a time. All will be well at the end of it..

@jillcastle - how are you?? and hows everything going on?

@Sags - When is the next cycle planned ??? Did your doc suggest anything else..

@lovely1988 , @wish4miracle - All the best for your cycle !!!

@msms - Where are you?? No updates.. nothing...

Praying for all of us from this thread to have safe pregnancies and positive cycles..

vanicha, wish4miracle and jillcastle like this.
  4. hoping4amiracle

@sunnysideup - sorry to hear you are facing so many issues, I know how it feels.. Just one after another.. All my treatment cycles were full of issues.. either cysts that dont go away or suddenly less no of follicles.. fliud in uterus.,. some or the other :( .. I have always read yoga or any kind of activity atleast 30 mins a day improves blood flow to uterus,, During ur cycle, I suppose doctor will gv u aspirin for that..All the best.. hope your next cycle is a positive one

vanicha likes this.
  5. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle thank you..My update .. in stimulation phase now. From yesterday doctor started with 2 injections. ER will mostly be by this week end. Anyone else having their ivf this month ?

vanicha likes this.
  6. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Yes one failure... It cost around 10k I think but read in some blogs that these tests are not proven... So worried spending for this test or save money for next fet that will cost around 30k minimum...

7. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle So you are in the 3rd trimester. Time really flies. I wish you a safe delivery dear. :)

I am in my 22nd week now. Had my anomaly scan last week, baby is doing good. Thanks for asking.

Stickiest baby dust to all TTC ladies here.

vanicha likes this.
  8. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle we are thinking to wait for 1 more cycle to start the FET. Meanwhile its my thought to get tested for polyps so that we can get them removed beforehand.feeling Very low. Lots of pressure from in-laws family. Stopped talking to them since our last FET failure . Meanwhile i forced my mom to meet astrologers as in our case every is looks normal but nothing is happening. And he said there are some small doshas in my husband thing and suggested poojas for 108 days. Now the problem is part of me is like wait till the poojas are done before to start next FET. The other part of me cant wait. Very confused . Any advice will help.

9. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Hi Sags,

I know you tagged hoping4amiracle, but I wanted to reply. It is better to get tested for polyps. You already had one no? Since it can come again any time, it is better to remove any if present before the next cycle.

For pooja, it is entirely dependant on how you feel dear. If you strongly feel you want to do the pooja and then do the FET, just do as per your wish. The 108 days wait you can eat healthy and prepare for your FET cycle. Forget about the pressure your extended family puts. I know it is easy to say so, but do whatever you want to protect yourself from negative thoughts. It is okay if you stop talking with them entirely. You got to do what you got to do. Pray a lot. We cant really say why a cycle fails. I wish you lots of positive thoughts. Please take it one day at a time. Lots of hugs to you dear. Stickiest baby dust to you.

Sags likes this.
  10. hoping4amiracle

One IVF failure doesnt require nk testing and such..It is done when a couple is facing multiple failures..So as of nw,u don't have to go for it I feel. Lets hope FET is positive..

vanicha likes this.