1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Another Mom Called Me Naive!

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by momsky, May 26, 2017.

1. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

I don't intend to.

2. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

Good. I am glad you publicly humiliated her. She thought she was your friend because you were polite with her. Then she took it too far. Hopefully, this is the end of the matter.

momsky likes this.
  3. prestine

prestine Silver IL'ite

Great that you got a chance to defend yourself. The reason you felt awful because you said street vendor to her. That's okay, might be in the spur of the moment.

If you don't want to feel awful next time when you defend yourself, don't attack the opponent. That will give you more power and happiness aftermath. Responding mean is easy but reacting without the attack is more powerful

Amica and momsky like this.
  4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

A woman who survived a terrible divorce and succeeded in life afterwards as a mom of wonderful kids. Looks like you are well off and lack nothing in life.
    But it is your humble manners and behavior that makes others to think that you are naive.
    What a personality....
    I would bow down if i see such a strong woman like you behave innocent and soft.
    This is not a criticism, rather a praise indeed. Take it positively, though your friend's agenda was different.

Looks like she is inferior as a person and as a mom.

sindmani, prestine and Sunshine04 like this.