1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God Is Indeed A Merciless Creature!!!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Keet, May 26, 2017.

1. Keet

Keet Silver IL'ite

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Yes, really heart wrenching to read about it. We really dont have answers to the 'why' of all this! and have to put it on 'karma' again.

3. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

its all fairytales ..karma and all that bull..... no proof of any of that ..its just the imagination ..if anyone has proof then pls feel free to put forward ..ill be the first to accept it ...i think ill hv to wait forever to get the proof :biggrin:

4. Purple2017

Purple2017 Silver IL'ite

Sometimes it appears that God is merciless...but it is not so.......destiny drives everything.....no science can question why things happen like this....a human being does not have the wisdom to judge the correctness of such type of incidents...it is attributed to the 'karma' in our previous births. Better to accept things as they are....God is good....think well of others always.

dc24 and sindmani like this.
  5. Sani12

Sani12 Bronze IL'ite

I truly believe in the quote that, jo bhi hota hai acche ke lie hota hai. It may not seem so now , but there will surely be some positive outcome soon.

sindmani and Purple2017 like this.
  6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Tr
    True! We normally try to explain everything by Karma theory, but death especially premature is something I find hard to apply karma theory to or say that it may have happened for something good ultimately. Now in such a case, only thing I can think of is if the baby has nobody and some good parents adopt him, then his life may change for the better. God bless the boy!

7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am not sure about Karma and stuff. But I am a believer that God has a plan for each and every body. We are unable to understand the plans, and that is twist in our life.

About this case... I could not stop crying. Not only for the kid, but for the mom who was hurt, yet conscious enough to open a biscuit pack for the kid, and fed him breast milk to ensure he stays alive. What agony she must have been going through.

Instead of blaming God, I blame the family of her for this.
    Not sure whether the dad of this child alive or not. If he is alive, where is he? Why can't he look out for these immediate family members?
    If he is not alive, what about her FOO, friends or relatives?
    Why is she and the kid considered orphan, when India has billions of people living?

The on-lookers, and the ones who pictures this tragedy and uploads them in social media for selfish reasons (I am not blaming the ones who attract public attention to get some help for the kiddo).

Why no one was noticing this incident when the kid must have screamed loud given the idle status of his bleeding mom?
    Didn't anyone see? Didn't anyone hear a weird sound of a kid?
    Didn't anyone report this to the authorities?
    Had someone acted, the mother would have been alive now.

About the authorities... And while reading how greedy they were about money at the hospital...

Finally, why there wasn't any child counselors, why there wasn't any social workers etc to console that lonely child. It broke my heart to read how he cried while separating him from his mom.

But God is there. He will surely help this child to get over this pain, and probably lead a comfortable life with some caring hands.
    Who knows, probably his life would have been endangered or uncomfortable with his very poor single mom.
    Who knows, about the health and physical condition of that mom who died?

Life is not about today or tomorrow. It is a long journey.

When my best friend died suddenly by leaving her 10 month old DD, we all cried and questioned the same as you OP.
    The child cried for milk and it took her some more months to realize that her momma is no more. It was so painful for the child to bear it then.

But within a year, her dad re-married, that too by the force of his parents.
    The new bride - who was childless in her first marriage; thus divorced, became a real mother to this toddler.
    7 years down the line, we see this child looks like a biological child of this new momma.
    They are a happy family now.

My friend donated her organs in UK back then, and many people and their families are saved because of her organs.

I am sure, God has some plans for my friend and this unfortunate women and her living kid too.
    But we, as human should live like humans, and not like selfish creatures. If we live like humans, we will not question about God, but see God in each of us.

8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am not sure about Karma and stuff. But I am a believer that God has a plan for each and every body. We are unable to understand the plans, and that is twist in our life.

About this case... I could not stop crying. Not only for the kid, but for the mom who was hurt, yet conscious enough to open a biscuit pack for the kid, and fed him breast milk to ensure he stays alive. What agony she must have been going through.

Instead of blaming God, I blame the family of her for this.
    Not sure whether the dad of this child alive or not. If he is alive, where is he? Why can't he look out for these immediate family members?
    If he is not alive, what about her FOO, friends or relatives?
    Why is she and the kid considered orphan, when India has billions of people living?

The on-lookers, and the ones who pictures this tragedy and uploads them in social media for selfish reasons (I am not blaming the ones who attract public attention to get some help for the kiddo).

Why no one was noticing this incident when the kid must have screamed loud given the idle status of his bleeding mom?
    Didn't anyone see? Didn't anyone hear a weird sound of a kid?
    Didn't anyone report this to the authorities?
    Had someone acted, the mother would have been alive now.

About the authorities... And while reading how greedy they were about money at the hospital...

Finally, why there wasn't any child counselors, why there wasn't any social workers etc to console that lonely child. It broke my heart to read how he cried while separating him from his mom.

But God is there. He will surely help this child to get over this pain, and probably lead a comfortable life with some caring hands.
    Who knows, probably his life would have been endangered or uncomfortable with his very poor single mom.
    Who knows, about the health and physical condition of that mom who died?

Life is not about today or tomorrow. It is a long journey.

When my best friend died suddenly by leaving her 10 month old DD, we all cried and questioned the same as you OP.
    The child cried for milk and it took her some more months to realize that her momma is no more. It was so painful for the child to bear it then.

But within a year, her dad re-married, that too by the force of his parents.
    The new bride - who was childless in her first marriage; thus divorced, became a real mother to this toddler.
    7 years down the line, we see this child looks like a biological child of this new momma.
    They are a happy family now.

My friend donated her organs in UK back then, and many people and their families are saved because of her organs.

I am sure, God has some plans for my friend and this unfortunate women and her living kid too.
    But we, as human should live like humans, and not like selfish creatures. If we live like humans, we will not question about God, but see God in each of us.

9. Purple2017

Purple2017 Silver IL'ite

Thank you sindmani for your support.....

sindmani likes this.
  10. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Purple ma'am , some thing happening in life can't be explained. True. But I am very sure karma is powerful , but We can help people around if we see a person in trouble . rest is in nature's hand. How much we all can do. Very little. But government can do. Government has to put up more safety laws, provide security for the poor, educate the poor, create home for destitute with proper facility, create employment opportunity. Orphanages and old age home in proper manner , it should be run. Not for namesake. Government has to open its eyes.