Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. neeru787

neeru787 Senior IL'ite

i meant LUCKY BREAK

2. blupink

blupink New IL'ite

Hello !
    I did not get any reply on de thread i created, so wanted to post the same out here :)

I have pretty low amh. So planning 4 ayurvedic medicines. Is it a good idea to eat allopathy medicines along with ayurvedic ?? By Allopathy i mean ovares plus, wheat germ oil capsules & royal jelly. Will it do any harm ?

3. neema38

neema38 Senior IL'ite

Very well said
    Very smart approach.

This usually happens
    We keep worrying about any one or two reports, whereas many other relevant issues go unnoticed

I agree with what you say.
    I want my bsby at the end . For that covering all major systems is essential,
    Each and every complaint whether physical, mental, emotinal must be carefully cured.

You seem to have good knowledge about all such such issues
    May be because you have been through all this recently.

Patients these days are almost like half doctors.
    The more you face , the more experienced you become.
    And i hope this experience of yours helps others , people like me and ithers who are near to you.

By the way neeru
    Its been nearly three weeks of my suntex treatment, and i am feeling better.
    No drastic changes although but just better.
    My tummy is good, energy levels are better, had my periods last week.
    It was smooth , pain was less than half.
    So my reviews so far are good.
    Lets see further..

Neeti114 likes this.
  4. Rizhtm

Rizhtm New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am sailing in the same boat with low AMH level .04 and not ovulating naturally and i saw this Forum. Can anybody who concieved naturally taking Suntex Medicines. Just wanted to call n get some relief before approaching them.

Would appreciate ur response as i am really going through a very bad time.

5. usharamana

usharamana New IL'ite

A friend of mine had a cyst in her ovary and she tried Ayurveda too. It was almost a miracle that she conceived but unfortunately she had a miscarriage. She refuses to even consider allopathy. She is back to trying ayurveda again.

6. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Neema, how r u?

I got to know through IL that you r taking treatment from Dr. Uppal. I am also planning to start ayurvedic treatment n will visit him soon.
    But I heard that his treatment is little costly. Could you pls tell me, what are his consultation and medicine charges per month on average, just for idea. I know it may vary for diff. treatment.

Mine is unexplained infertility case and husband's reports are perfect.

Thanks n good luck.
    Lots of baby dust to you.
    Neeti

7. neeru787

neeru787 Senior IL'ite

hi neema
    i am happy for you.
    Good decision that youare now focussing on the final goal rather than worrying about individual reports.
    overall physical, mental and reproductive health will help you attain your dream.
    ie. your own baby and that too by natural conception.

good luck

neema38 likes this.
  8. Priyajosh

Priyajosh New IL'ite

Hi All, I am Priya and I am new to this forum. First of all thanks to all who had provided information here....I have read all the views in this forum and decided to go for Suntex Ayurvedic treatment. I have low AMH i.e 0.48, little high prolactin levels, low progestrone and the other things are normal. I talked to Suntex clinic about my problem and they advised to start the treatment. So I deposited the money for my medicine. I live in California. Doctor said he had courier my medicines.yet I haven't received my medicine. I am eagerly waiting to start my treatment. And I will update my progress further..

Thanks & lots of baby dust to all
    Priya

PreethiManu likes this.
  9. Priyajosh

Priyajosh New IL'ite

Hi,
    Yesterday I received my courier and today I started taking the Ayurvedic medicine. Soon I will update with my progress.

Thanks,
    Priya

10. neema38

neema38 Senior IL'ite

Hi neeru
    I have completed two months of my ayurvedic treatment from suntex and i am pleased with the response my body is showing,
    Inspite of low amh , i am ovulating as ibchecked it with the ovulation predictor home kit.

Earlier tried egg formation with clomiphene but that was not successful because follicle growth happened in an uncontrolled manner leading to cyst formation.
    Even took trigger shots for rupture but they also couldn't help me ovulate.
    So all this became useless.

Now after trying these ayurvedic medicines, my acne, hairfall, constipation, burning urine, vaginal dryness etc all such problems are much better now.
    However menstrual flow is less better.

But in totality i am satisfied with the response so far.
    Now this has also raised my expectations. Although i am aware of the fact that it may take some more time for natural conception.
    But still i sm keeping my fingers crossed.

Deep down i have a real strong positive intuition about this place.
    Something's good gonna happen and that too soon.

Goodbye neeru.

neeru787 likes this.