Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

sir,

I am getting the alliances from a particular matrimonial site. Lately, I suspect that girl's parents are putting the ad but the girls may not be totally in line with their parents.

As you mentioned, one way or another their birth charts are showing the reality, why the girls are stagnant at this stage of their life. By looking at their current professional life, I have same line of thoughts in my mind.

One thing I noticed that 1st generation of immigrants are very successful in abroad. But the next generation did not succeed as their parents.

I am also planning to be closer to my son for next 4-months, by taking my job transfer closer to him. A mother's touch may change the outcome.

Once again, Thanks for your time and speedy response. I will always keep you in my prayers for your good health during my temple visits.

2. wizkid

wizkid New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you are well. I am furnishing my Husband and my birth details. Can you take a look at our charts and please answer my questions.

My husband details:
    Date of Birth: April 1 1972
    Time of Birth: 12:15 Noon
    Place of Birth: Rajamundry, Andhra Pradesh India

My details:
    Date of Birth: September 16 1980
    Time of Birth: 3:55 Pm
    Place of Birth: Alleppey, Kerala, India

1. My Husband was in a good job here in the USA, but suddenly got laid off a couple of months back, but fortunately, and god's grace he managed to get another project and working in a different location. My first question is,we are here in the USA for the last 11 years but still we are yet to get our green card/Permanent residency here. when will we get our green card?
    2. we want to settle down in a place by buying a home here in the USA. what would be good time for that?
    3. we have a six year old daughter. Do we have a chance for another baby? If yes what is the good/right time for that?

Many thanks for your reply sir.

3. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Hi sir,

Reposting, as I did not get any reply. Please help.

Regards
    Sukanya

4. moksha17

moksha17 New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir.

I have an admission from a post-graduate school abroad that starts on September 2018. But we are keen on a child first. Going by what you've said on progeny front that I can try from oct-17, It looks like I should not take admission. Can you help me with what you see on career front for me.

17/11/1986, 19:40, CHENNAI.

I'm not able to quote replies - sorry about that.

Thanks

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  5. vindhya6

vindhya6 New IL'ite

Im posting my query once again as i didnt get reply from u sir...

1 - Actually one of the person told that 2nd time also there is a chance of divorce...so worried about that.
    is it there in my horoscope?
    i got married in August 2010 and divorced in 2012.upto now iam trying a lot but not happening.

– my mother expired in november 2010 and my father is with me.
    I only have to look after him even after marriage…
    Will I get a person who can understand me and look after my father also.
    Will I lead a happy life or not?

- Only I have to search alliance for myself, no one is there to search for me.
    By doing that I lost money and gold cheated by a person – a match in matrimony
    One more match was cancelled due to my father problem as I have to take care of him.
    No one is there to help us...

2 – I did MSC maths and worked as a lecturer and also many small jobs.
    Now iam working as typist .No proper job.
    really very fed up with the life...

Any predictions or pujas to be done pls tell

Waiting for ur reply sir….

( vindhya6 said )
    Hi sir, namskaram
    im enclosing my details here

name : vindhya
    dob : 7-7-1983
    place of birth :Nellore,Andhra pradesh
    Time : 2.20 pm

I got married and divorced. when will i get remarriage? will i get a good life by 2nd marriage.
    awaiting for ur reply sir....pls help

Hi,

Your chart is supportive for re-marriage. You can look for alliance from October, 2017 and if there is blessings of the Almighty, there are chances that you may get re-married in between Oct 2017 and Sept 2018.

Regards )

:wave:

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

First of all you must have positive thinking. Any negative thinking on any issue will lead to disaster only. The success people are always the positive thinkers. Hence, have positive thinking and pray for the same

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the planetary positions of yourself and also yourself, I have tentatively assessed the period. Leave everything to nature and things will get settled naturally.

You will hv good professional career. In as much as you are planning for higher studies, you can plan for the same after your studies are over.

In your chart, there is a conjunction of Saturn and Sun. As per Nadi astrology you will get your father or Elder son from your previous (last) birth, who had been either your father or the Elders son.

Regards

8. jananirajan

jananirajan Junior IL'ite

Respected swamiji
    Sorry Ji, I couldn't logged on these days, so reposting my query lately please predict us

9. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

10. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

Pranam sir,
    I am again posting my query regarding progeny..kindly help us with your guidance as I am very confused about my medical condition..last week I found that I am pregnent so I want to know that if I will have safe pregnancy or any complications will be there???

My dob
    19/07/1989
    Time 3:35 pm
    Place chhatarpur mp

Husband's details
    18/11/1985
    Time 00:15 am
    Place rewa mp
    Sir please look into our chart.. And help us