Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@sunnysideup thank you for your reply. Even we are thinking the same thing. We decided not to go that. And from your other post same as you i got a polyp removed feb 2016. Now am also thinking to get tested for it before starting our FET. And to your question no one knows how soon these polyps will be formed. Atleast thats the knowledge i got from the internet. My nurse told me there are more women out there with polyps and become pregnant naturally and as we are testing them only we see them and get them removed. I have SIL who had polyps and got pregnant naturally twice. Never got them removed. Eventually they may go away them selves. As we are spending so much money and time better to get them removed just to be sure.

sunnysideup and vanicha like this.
  2. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@sunnysideup And about the blood flow i see alot of women get accupenture done before the trasfer. All the best.

sunnysideup likes this.
  3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

thanks @hoping4amiracle yes she cancelled this cycle. she told i have only 6mm thickness. feeling low but its okay. i can try next month for my better lining. also i have only 1 blastocyst and rest are all early blastocyst. i dont want to waste my chances.

vanicha likes this.
  4. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

@wish4miracle , I was preparing myself for a FET cycle in this month however it got cancelled as a polyp has developed. However my lining was 9.5mm for day 11. This time the doctor prescribed Progynon injections instead of the progynova tablets to develop the lining which according to my clinic will improve the thickness.
    You can check with your doctor on the same. However i should add that progynova tablets also have given good thickness to me in my previous cycles.

wish4miracle likes this.
  5. sunnysideup

@Sags - Thank you I will definitely think about it.

6. sunnysideup

Yes its definitely better to get it removed. I am going for hysteroscopy next month.

7. wish4miracle

thanks @sunnysideup i will check with my doc about the injection. i was taking leupride injection from day3 and will be taking for next cycle as well. dont know if this is something related to my lining thickness. did u any sort of exercise apart from walking? any ideas on castor pack? i have my endo scratching planned next week :anguished::disrelieved:

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sags,
    Don't think too much on testing and failures. Its too difficult to figure out what is going wrong in each cycle. My first ivf and fet failed and no reason was mentioned. Second time it worked for me. Doctors and find all troubles and find solution to those.
    At times you need to leave it to god and keep trying. Try to stay positive with your attempts and go ahead.

Sunnysideup,
    You can try lying down on your left side. It is said to increase blood supply to uterus. Some doctors prescribe baby asprin to thin blood which might increase blood flow. Check with your doc.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I know this post of mine is going to be long.Hope those who are reading this post will help me out.We were trying naturally to conceive for last 3 years but were not able to conceive.I did all the test like complete body check up,Fallopian tube test( Both tubes were found to be clear, dye test) ..All test reports came to be normal.The hospital now where i am Planning to do IVF , they called me on 2nd day of my periods to check the number of follicles and eggs. Unfortunately i had multiple small follicles in my right ovary and 3 to 4 follicles in my left ovary.Now the problem comes. At the time of scanning, my doctor told me that my right ovary is at the back of my uterus but its working fine. My AMH came to 1.30.Only at the time of retrieving eggs there will be problem.As my AMH is low, i need to go for Donor eggs as my number of eggs and quality might not be good because of my age issue.My age is 32.Then she told us to come on 18th day of my period to see endometrium thickness. In the mean while the doctor who checked on 2nd day of my period she went for vacation as summer holidays have started. So on 18th day , i went for scan. This scan was done by some other male doctor in which endometrium thickness was good and he told that in scanning he can notice fluid outside my fallopian tubes which he called as hydrosalphinx. Then he said howcome the lady doctor who scanned on 2nd day of my periods cannot find out that i have hydrosalphinx. Listening to that word i got scared as i had never heard that term from any of my friends or relatives or anyone.At the time of scanning they didn't even explain me what was that and asked me who has come along with me. I said my husband is sitting outside in the reception.Then the doctor called both of us to his cabin and said that looking at my reports..You need to block or clip the fallopian tubes by clipping ( By laproscopy) and go for donor eggs to get success in IVF.Then i asked that every month the fluid will be present around my tubes or only this month? Why fluid is present around my fallopian tubes?

Now my question is Howcome other doctors earlier cannot find out that i have fluid around my tubes and how the doctor at present whom i am consulting in absence of lady doctor now he can find out that only by scanning.Please ladies help me out.Should i go for second opinion to other hospital or should i trust on this doctor and move as per his sayings...

These doctors these days know how to play with patients emotions and take away all the hard earned money from us..If he is telling me to go for donor eggs (as mentally i am not prepared), then why not should i adopt a kid...I am so sorry for such a long post..Can we cure Hydrosalphinx without surgery..can ayurvedic medicines help me out..If anyone has gone through this, its my humble request to help me out..I beg everyone out here as i feel i am completely depressed..I always feel like crying and do something to myself..Why God is taking such a big test of mine..Please help me someone

Update after 1 month ,

Thank you so much everyone out here who suggested me to go for second opinion.This month on 2nd day of my periods i went to another fertility clinic to check for Hydrosalphinx , whether its present or not as last month doctor in other hospital told that he can figure out water around my fallopian tubes .....When this month i got checked, the doctor told me that i dont have hydrosalphinx at all..My AMH level was low which i got checked last month in previous hospital..This month again i got checked in good lab and my AMH came more than 2..How is that possible too i dont know...But one more problem came when i went for vaginal check up this month.When the doctor put the doppler inside my vagina to check the status of inside my belly, It pained me severely.I don't know why.Last month when i got myself checked in other hospital there was no pain.In this hospital doctors are saying i might have endometrosis which is again a new term for me..If anyone knows about Endometrosis then please let me know..last month when i checked my endometrium lining on 18th day it was 9mm which doctor said is good..then what is endometrosis? opening of my vagina pained like anything during 2nd day of my periods..Can anyone help me out please..What are the symptoms of Endometrosis? In daily life is endometrosis painful...

10. wish4miracle

hi @pihu123,

AMH is anti mullerian hormone to know egg reserve. I think AMH would keep varying with cycles (gradually). it depends on our lifestyle/stress/food or so. mine was 2.5 3 years back and now it reached 6 recently. may be its due to the medicines i take for fertility treatments. so don't worry on AMH unless it is too low or high.

endometriosis is abnormal growth of endometrium outside the uterus. usually it cannot be confirmed with ultrasound or any symptom. only laproscopy will confirm it. symptoms are painful periods/IC with pain.

i thought i had endo as i have periods with pain(not always). i also had severe pain during vaginal ultrasound but only on cycle day2. i bugged my doc to do lap to check for endo but she said not to worry as my HSG(dye test)/ultrasound/other symptoms doesn't indicate endo(though it can be confirmed by lap). she said lap is not required when there is no indication of it.

Overview - Mayo Clinic

you speak to your doctor on how they diagnose endometriosis for you. it is not something severe to fear. even if its there, its treatable. Also endo is always not the cause of infertility. people do conceive and carry healthy pregnancy with endo. Calm down, speak to ur doctor and proceed with treatment.

mbharani likes this.