Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Pri25080 ,

It is Baba who is always with you taking care of you and filling your heart with such good feelings.

He is Satchitananda Satguru,one who fills you with happiness. Whatever be your difficulties, have Shraddha and Saburi as taught by Baba to us devotees and you will be the person spreading cheers around you in the family.

It is Baba who gives you to me as a DD.

DD,May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

2. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@suryakala Maa
    Jai Sai Nath
    How are you Maa? Hope baba will bless you with good health. Maa today I am very depressed my MIL is not talking to me from last many days.inspite of that I keep calling her,but inturn she said that since it's been long so I can't conceive. I am not good looking, not earning and above all haven't conceived at all.my sister in law told my MIL that I can't conceive.I can't handle so much of hatred and negativity. I am tired and depressed .it's not a good feeling to use such words for my elders. But I can't share with anyone. I don't discuss such things with my mother as she is very ill. And I don't have friends also.and above all I don't feel comfortable in sharing my problems with others. Thanks maa. Thanks for being with me and listening to me with so much patience.
    Sai nath mahraj kind jai

3. suryakala

Dear DD @Pri25080 ,

I am sorry to go through your post. Do not worry about anything and try to be positive always.

Every difficult situation should make us stronger and more determined and with love for all around us and Baba.
    Baba is a mother and friend. Share all your feelings with him with love. Have Shraddha and Saburi.
    Beauty is not in looks but in heart!

Ultimately it is Baba's devotee who will smiling and happy. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers. Spread cheers around you to all.

May Baba bless you and protect you always.

Om Sri SaiNath.

4. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your continuous prayers. sorry.I was in out of town.so,i could'nt reply early. Hope,you are doing good by Baba's blessings.
    plz.pray for me to get a good job and also pray for my sister(started treatment)and my children.
    I pray to Baba for your complete recovery soon.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  5. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@suryakala Maa
    Om Sai Nath
    Thanks for answering my mail.May Baba bless you always. I will try to follow what you told me.But this stress of ttc is simply not going .I will try to pray more .I will write another message in detail but today I am feeling very low .
    Om Sai Nath.

6. suryakala

Dear DD @Pri25080 ,

When you feel low, try to read a chapter of Sri Sai Satcharita. Surely Baba's Charita fills your heart with hope, confidence and bliss.

Shradda (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) are the key attributes Baba taught His devotees you and me.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

7. suryakala

+-
    Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your children.

Baba is very kind, He will bless our prayers. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with a good job soon. May Baba bless your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  8. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@suryakala Maa
    Om Shri Sai Nath
    How are you maa? Thanks for always being with me.it's baba who has given you to me as strength. Yesterday I got my AF,so no hope for this month also .please pray for me.I want my in laws to accept me.me and my husband are longing for a healthy baby.
    Thanks for praying for all of us.
    Om Shri Sai Nath

suryakala likes this.
  9. suryakala

Z1.JPG
    Dear Members of IL Family,

Sairam to you all.

Have a Happy Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Amma15 sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with all good things in life.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @Saikripa sister, today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health and happiness.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

MAY 25.jpg

10. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @suryakala sister for continued prayers. May Maa Sai bless us all

suryakala likes this.