Time is Money : Share your idea of saving time

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by sonal1611, Sep 19, 2012.

1. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Yes , meal planning can be done on weekly basis..

But I buy vegetables mostly daily on the way to home from office..

So kind of depends what we have will be used for next day !!!

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Quote :

Put it AWAY or You'll be cleaning it up later.

3. GopiKani

GopiKani Senior IL'ite

Yes, time is money and saving time can also help in saving money. My wife hates to go in the market for grocery shopping, and I don't get time to help her with this. This left us only with an option of online ordering. So, nowadays I order grocery items online and I enjoy a home delivery. This helps me in saving a lot of time and it doesn't take much effort. Whereas purchasing the monthly grocery all at a time I enjoy an additional discount through coupon codes.

blessings1010 likes this.
  4. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

Awesome. Also, online ordering helps us stick with our budget. It is funny, but almost always, I have virtually taken the items off of my virtual shopping cart and relieved when my total order cost went down. So many times, i have used online coupon codes and free shipping codes. But if we visit the store and my hubby is with me, he hates to first of all shop, and if I put some items in the grocery cart ( just in case items) he does not like to take them out of the cart. Worst- he never looks at the final bill amount, before and after paying. So many times, we had paid either extra/ wrong price. Online grocery shopping has made our life and bank balance better.

5. GopiKani

GopiKani Senior IL'ite

Really, Online Shopping has relieved me from the tension of going to the market.

6. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

prepare 2 - 3 times in a week one pot meal either for lunch or dinner .. Like Vegetable biryani , Daal dhokli ..