1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 8

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Apr 29, 2017.

1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

As many of you have read further chapters visiting my blog, here is the news....
    I have completed writing 'my first ever' story and posted finale episodes. Do visit my blog and please provide your feedback on the overall story and also mention if any improvements. I really thank all wonderful ladies who took interest and reading my story. Keep inspiring :)

Adding the next chapter here to all lovely readers following here ...... I definitely thank each and everyone. Keep reading...

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 1
    Story Of Mystery - Chapter 2
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 3
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 4
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 5
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 6
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 7

You can also see my blog which has further chapters:
    https://veenawriting.wordpress.com

Return

Veronica was in shock after hearing from Kushal, and at the same time, she feels happy as she expected Vrishab is alive and she feels confidence soon the case will be solved.On the other end Rihan gets confused as per his predictions, Anvay murdered both Vrishab and Aadya.

As they reach the station, Kushal was sitting on a chair and waiting for them.He was asked to come to a station to talk in detail.

Veronica: Kushal, how are you? Thanks for calling us.

Kushal: I’m doing good. Thanks.

Veronica: Tell us in detail. When did Vrishab call you? Where is he now?

Kushal: He called today morning around 7:00 AM. He didn’t tell where was he and any other thing. All he is said is when I arrive I’ll talk to you in detail.

Veronica: When is he coming? Did he call from his cell number?

Kushal: Yes he called from his cell number, and he is on his way and said he would be reaching by evening.

Veronica: Thanks Kushal for coming here and giving the details and we will be coming to your home.

Kushal: No problem, I need to travel out of town now. I can give the keys, and he also has a pair of keys. So you can visit our home anytime, he might arrive by now.

Handing the keys to them, Kushal leaves the station.

Veronica and Rihan also start to visit Vrishab and hoping he might have reached.

On the other end, Aadya’s parents feel hopeful after hearing the news about Vrishab is coming home and they wants to hear from him believing he would say something about Aadya.

Veronica and Rihan reach the Vrishab’s apartment. They look from outside of the house, lights were on & visible from the window.

Rihan knocks the door. They notice some sound coming from inside and someone stepping towards the door and unlocks the latch and opens it.

Rihan: Vrish… Who are you?

Man: I need to know the same from you?

Veronica interrupts.

Veronica: We are looking for Vrishab. Is he in there?

Man: No…he is not there…

Veronica: We are the police officers by flashing her ID card. May I know about you?

Man: I am Prithvi, owner of this house. I am doing an inspection of the home as regularly I do once in a quarter to see how these bachelor’s kept the house. Why you’re looking for Vrishab? What did he?

Veronica: It’s a long story. One of his friends has not seen from a couple of days, and we came to know that Vrishab is returning home. We need to talk about that case.

Man: I’m not sure when he is coming. Do you guys want to wait here?

Rihan: No, we will not …

Veronica: We will wait and take a look at the house.

She starts to see the house and things found inside, and she sees everything arranged perfectly to her surprise. They had separate sections for each Vrishab and Kushal separately with their names labelled books, DVD’s, keys, posts and inside the bedroom also everything arranged.

Veronica: They have kept the house pretty well.

Prithvi: They know I might visit this month, so they kept nicely. Last time I asked them seriously to keep clean or leave the house.

As Prithvi completes his sentence, someone enters the main door as it’s unlocked. Everyone notices some noise and walks from the bedroom to see who.

Rihan: Finally, you’re alive.

Yes, it’s Vrishab who enters the house with a small bag in hand and looks little down and beard on his face.His clothes look decent and somewhat new.

Before Veronica and Rihan speak to Vrishab, Prithvi starts.

Prithvi: Where were you these days? You didn’t pay the house rent. Your friend gave just half. Why don’t you both share among each other?

Vrishab: Sorry sir will give it tomorrow. I had some emergency, so I have travelled to the village, my uncle was critical.

Rihan: Got the answer for everything, he doesn’t know anything. Let’s leave mam.

Veronica didn’t speak anything.

Prithvi: Ok. This two are waiting to talk to you. I need to leave.

Prithvi: Forgot, one of your friends came looking for you just sometime before, he gave this key.

Handing that to Vrishab, he walks out of the house.

Vrishab: Thanks, Oh I had left that car key long before in his house, now he got. Since I had two keys abled to manage. Okay Bye.

Vrishab excuses them for five mins and asks them to take a seat.

Vrishab gets fresh and comes back to talk to them. Veronica and Rihan introduce them. She explains him briefly what happened and why they are here.

Vrishab gets shocked after hearing it and asks what happened to Aadya.

Veronica asks him to calm down and make him sit. We are here to know from you what happened that night after the party.

Veronica: Tell us what happened after the party.

Vrishab: Party went well, and after that Anvay was not in a condition to go alone, So I dropped him to his house.

Veronica: Didn’t you go inside the house. Did you speak to Aadya?

Vrishab: No as it was very late I just helped him to unlock the door, and I left.I didn’t talk to her or neither see her.

Veronica: Do you remember any noise coming from inside or any other voice other than Aadya?

Vrishab: No I didn’t notice anything such. I just left from there immediately.

Veronica: Where did you go after that?

Vrishab: After that, I started driving the car to here, but as I reached the main gate of the house got a call that my uncle is in critical and told to come immediately. So started my car to see him without thinking.

Veronica: But why didn’t you call anyone informing about that, not even to your office. And your phone was always not reachable.

Vrishab: Can we talk tomorrow morning. I need to rest and still couldn’t believe about Aadya, am in shock. Please.

Veronica says okay and asks him to take rest unwillingly though she wanted to talk badly.

They both gets up to leave. Veronica just looks at the key placed on the table.

Veronica: Good night Vrishab. Will be here tomorrow morning at 8.

peddadas and NatLuv like this.

2. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Those who r reading final episodes in my blog, don't miss the 'Epilogue'.... do comment your thoughts... thank you

3. NatLuv

NatLuv Senior IL'ite

End was amazing, last line of epilogue tying up everything :thumbup:

vee23 likes this.
  4. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@NatLuv

Thank you very much.. I was worried whether the ending will be understood by the readers are not... by seeing the comment I feel real happy... :)

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

This is a Good Move..fantanstic...

vee23 likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

What is this and where is it? Can you please add the same in your signature ?

Thanks,
    PS

vee23 likes this.
  7. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@peddadas

Thank you ... now Vrishab is back, need to wait and see what he will speak...

Yes, you can visit my blog... Recently added final episodes..

You can also see my blog which has further chapters:
    https://veenawriting.wordpress.com

peddadas likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG Thats an awesome ending... Veronica is like a super heoin.story is logical and thriller too.. Thanks for giving us one Vee.

Please keep writing.

--PS

vee23 likes this.
  9. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@peddadas

Hey, thank you very much.... It's always motivating to see your comment in every chapter and without a miss...Veronica has depicted a superheroine and smart Detective officer. Happy to see your feedback and I feel blessed to get such a lovely readers thru this Forum...

peddadas likes this.
  10. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I read the whole story in ur blog. Its good

vee23 likes this.