August 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lucky22, Feb 4, 2017.

1. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

Hi All, how are you gals doing? Things are good on my end and I am enjoying the second trimester so far, can feel baby moving a lot and some days he is really quite. Had my anatomy scan at 20 weeks and baby is measuring right on track, he co-operated during our scan. Hubby painted the nursery room and I am planning to decorate it in the coming weeks.

Are there anythings you are doing to improve your pregnancy related pains? For example I have a lot of back pain these days especially at the end of the day. DH give me a back massage almost everyday and it feels really relaxing. I am also planning to add some light stretching exercises and walking when possible, my doctor cleared me for doing so during our last appointment. Also there are some times when I feel really light headed and dizzy, not sure why it happens. Hope everyone is having a smooth pregnancy and enjoying the experience so far.

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello all,

How are you doing? Now we are at 25-27 weeks and entering to third trimester.

My updates - Back pain and leg pains are reduced due to control measures. Anomaly scan went well and everything is fine. Growing belly adds pressure to stomach so am feeling acidity. To prevent, am having small meals with 2-4 hours of interval.

Taking good amount of rest and plenty of water is all am doing to escape from dehydration. Continuing Calcium and iron tablets. I have recovered from UTI and doing well.

3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

HI friends

How are you all, Am in 28 week now

4. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi @mrunalini01 ....am in 27th week ....gng fine.hw r u all.....

Hope everyone s feeling strong baby movement nowadays....Glucose test s scheduled tmw....fingers crossed

mrunalini01 likes this.
  5. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi Lucky22,

Good to hear that all went well..For back pain, change your positions often (if you are working) and try to sleep on your sides. I am full time working from home mom with a active toddler but i get up from the laptop table and walk around..I cant sit in a place for more than 20 minutes and i keep walking. You can also do some simple exercise (youtube, etc.) Take care..

6. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi Lithika,

How are you and the little one doing? Hope your glucose test went well..

7. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mrunalini,

Nice to hear from you, yes we all must be entering third trimester soon :) Looks like we just started this club and 27 weeks already completed ...

mrunalini01 and Sweebless like this.
  8. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Just entering 27 weeks today and an update from me..Hb levels dropped again - It is 10 right now. So as per doctor's suggestions having Autrin and Calcimax once in a day. And last month when we took GTT and GCT , my sugar levels were just sticking to lower limit and i was so happy. But last week we took PP sugar - 2 hours after breakfast. It was 122 and doctor suggested to do a lot of exercise. I am wondering how this happened. We took this test 15 minutes before completing 2 hours and if that could be the reason for this.

Doctor said i dont need to take insulin shots for this but have to repeat the sugar test again. Please give me suggestions. We dont have a history of sugar / BP in our family and i never had this for my first & second pregnancy. (PS: My first preg was terminated at 28 weeks as baby wasn't growing and was a stillbirth. That was a baby boy delivered normally and autopsy found no issues with the baby. My second one is again a normal delivery and my girl is 4 years old now and a perfectly smooth pregnancy) For this pregnancy, the baby seems to be very naughty and i am going thro lots of complications from the beginning. Had twins formed initially but lost one and had to take lots of growth scans for this baby. Took amnio also and it came out clear. Took karyotyping also and that too came out normal. Its like passing every test... Please keep us in your prayers...

9. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Fine dr....waiting for the result

10. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Your baby is a fighter who gone through n took u to lot of struggle & faced success at each stage...Don't worry & be strong ....u n baby will be healthy n we will pray for it...take care

Mirraa03 likes this.