1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty care with Nature products

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by shilpa12345, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Anubhaa

Anubhaa New IL'ite

hey guys, if you want an instant skin brightening face mask , try this out

Lathasv likes this.
  2. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Watched your youtube presentation, your skin looks lovely. I have been using aloe vera gel mixed with rice flour as a scrub then using my Monsia Sonic3 facial cleansing brush. This keeps my skin "fresh". I normally scrub in the evening so I follow the scrub applying my Monsia night repair cream and then vit E oil to seal in all the moisture. I will try your suggestion.

3. madhuri04

madhuri04 New IL'ite

Acne is a common problem faced by lot of people. Even the perfect look can be ruined by a complexion dotted with scars or pimple.

1. Olive Oil: Consumption of olive oil has various health benefits, including boosting your cardiovascular system. However, did you know that topical procedure of olive oil can make your supple and skin soft, and also reduce dark acne spots.

2. Lemon Juice: To naturally lighten dark pimple spots, just dab some lemon juice on the affected area with a cotton or even your fingertips. That’s bcoz lemon juice contains citric acid, which is a natural bleaching agent

3. Baking Soda: Desquamate the skin is a proven method to reduce stubborn dark spots. Instead of opting for a pricey exfoliating product, try baking soda.
    Read more about everyday products that can be found at home and how they can help with your acne.

:blush::blush::blush:

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I use aloe vera gel mixed with rice flour as my scrub when using my Monsia Sonic3 cleansing facial brush. Based on the above would you suggest I substitute the rice flour with baking soda when making my scrub?

I use lemon juice on my age spot but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect, maybe I am too impatient!

I didn't know that topical application of olive oil could also reduce dark acne spots, would it also work on age spots?

5. crainandrea22

crainandrea22 New IL'ite

In the majority of common fruits, fruit peels are generally discarded. But, did you know that they are powerhouse of nutrients & antioxidants?

Orange peel contains several nutrients like vitamin C, calcium, potassium & magnesium which offer several benefits for skin. It prevents oxidative stress in skin cells which promotes healthy glowing skin. Helps preserve moisture by hydrating and dehydrating skin. It prevents DNA damage which is good for healing dry and itchy skin. You can also use orange peel face mask to treat various skin problems like acne, oily skin, blackheads and so on.

To make orange peel powder, follow these simple steps :
    • Wash peels from the organic oranges you eat.
    • Chop them into thin slices.
    • Keep them under direct sunlight until they are thoroughly dried
    • Grind them into fine powder.
    • Store in an airtight container.
    Anti-tan face mask
    Directions :
    • Mix 1 tbsp orange peel powder and 1 tbsp yogurt.
    • Apply the mask on your skin.
    • Wash off after the mask dries or after 15-20 minutes for lighter-looking skin.
    You can also use the same orange peel powder with other ingredients to make different face masks to whiten & brighten skin, treat acne, remove blackheads, reduce excess oil from skin and much more.

Good Luck!

6. LisaRakes

LisaRakes New IL'ite

Here are some beauty care nature products as follows,
    1. Sandal
    2. Turmeric
    3. Aloe Vera

7. brayonjackson

brayonjackson New IL'ite

8. brayonjackson

brayonjackson New IL'ite

Hello Everyone

I recently joined this forum and wanna tell that your post helped me alot. I have tried many of the natural skin care products they are good but not up to that level. Thanks for the tips.
    Also want to update more posts regarding the same.

9. vedhikasankar

vedhikasankar Senior IL'ite

10. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

apply sugar and lemon juice it will help you the reduce the blockheads.