1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Shampoo And Conditioner For Smoothened Hair.

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by aswathyk, Apr 24, 2017.

1. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

loreal professional hair smoothing treatment. I done permanently. And using Vella conditioner and shampoo for smoothened hair.

Also Using Streax PRO Hair Serum Vita Gloss after bath if any functions to attend.

2. kavithas2217

kavithas2217 Bronze IL'ite

Wooow silky smooth hair...lovely

which parlour in Kochi did you go for?

Lakme is a big brand, but the cysteine treatment that i opted for...didnt work well may be :(

ealier also I had done straightening from lakme only.

I too am thinking to go for the smooth hair with curly ends :)

3. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

It's a new parlour near infopark. Name
    " Rose Lollipop".I saw a hair smoothened customer from thr. I am impressed. So I choosed that parlour.

I have visited last week there for a hair spa.But my hair straightened employee is not there.She resigned. Spa done by other staff. But I am not happy with them. She is the best.do everything suitable for my hair and set my hair properly.ie., as bottom curled because my smoothing also like that. I said that to new staff. But it's completely failed. I lost my hair look. I don't know what to do next. I feel very bad.

4. kavithas2217

kavithas2217 Bronze IL'ite

oh soo sad :(
    Try blow drying at home to create curls at end

5. Anugops

Anugops New IL'ite

Wowww.. Your hair looks great.. Love it.. Btw, how much it costs for permanent smoothening?

My daughter is 11 years now.. Her hair is always kinda messy.. Even after combing.. Is it too early to go for hair smoothening?

We live in Singapore.. Anyone knows a good parlor in sg, can kindly recommend please?

6. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

Thank you.. 5000 INR for me. It take 4 to 5hours . I never recommend it for childrens. Use natural ways to keep her hair gud. And give her more water and fruits.

7. Anugops

Anugops New IL'ite

Yeah! Even i feel the same.. But she always feels bad about her hair.. Staying in a multi racial country has its own demerits.. All Chinese and malay girls in her class have straight hair.. :(

Anyways Thank you very much :)

8. Himanshi009

Himanshi009 Guest

I had recently heard about this shampoo which is made from dehydrated soapnuts 100% organic and chemical free. I'm using it since and I have to say its the best You should try it too. I found it here, Buy BubbleNut Wash Hairwash Powder

9. ericnikki1

ericnikki1 New IL'ite

Hi there, you can try AUSTRALIAN SALT SPRAY given by DAVID MALLETT . It Creates the ultimate carefree, tousled beach waves. This formula adds beautiful sheen texture without weighing down the hair or making it feel dry. It is suitable for all hair types that needs a bit of texture.
    I hope this will help you :)

10. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

Nexxus City Shield Shampoo, & Conditioner.