Indian Grocery shop in Bromley?

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by MumRG, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Libra13

Libra13 New IL'ite

Hi we are Indian and moving to Bickley/Bromley in May. Would love some advice/tips/feedback on the area please. Especially stressed about primary schools.

We are moving to Bromley - close to the Bromley North station towards Bickley end in May with our two children who are currently in Reception and Yr2. We aren't familiar with Greater London at all. This was a sudden job relocation from Cardiff to Kings College in London and hence the sudden mid year transfer to schools. The schools near our place would be Scotts park , st joseph , Bickley , St george , valley primary in order of distance. I have heard good things about Bickley Primary but not familiar with the rest. I am getting conflicting opinions about Scott's Park. On paper and the website the school looks fab and few of our friends have said its good however Ofsted report has gone from good to needing improvements but then again I suppose Ofsted isn't the be all and end all esp if children overall are happy there.
    I am just trying to gauge our chances in getting in any of these schools given we are applying now as a in year transfer!! How helpful is Bromley Council?
    I am very apprehensive about what might be our chances!!

Looking forward to connecting with the Bromley Indians.
    Arita x

2. Aves

Aves New IL'ite

Hi I live in bromley too and want to know about Indian cook and Indian shops . Also want to make new friends in area and meet for coffee. I have 4.5 years daughter starting reception in sep and second daughter is just 4 weeks old.

3. SpiceMint

SpiceMint New IL'ite

Try spicemint.com they deliver groceries to Bromley from Indian grocery shops in croydon.

4. SpiceMint

SpiceMint New IL'ite